President Biden to meet with Ice Cube about his Contract With Black America

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Ice Cube understands politics. These politicians AREN'T your buddies or allies. You get what you NEGOTIATE for. Some would rather feel like their political team won than actually get anything from these politicians. The fact that Trump met with him put more political pressure on the Dems to meet up with him or else look like they are lackadaisical towards blacks. Negotiation is NOT endorsement. In negotiations, it makes sense to listen to both sides and see who will offer you the best deal and even who treats you with the most respect at the negotiation table.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Voteps about to be furious and conflicted

He did the right thing, even though most people hate Trump Cube used Trump as a way to say he was serious.

Labeled a c00n and so forth but if he didn't openly try to meet with Trump the dems wouldn't even being trying to meet Cube now so Cube did the right move.

Gotta let people know you serious at times even if it pisses off folks...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
A chance at REDEMPTION

giphy.gif

Redemption from what?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
At least Cube has a planned

meanwhile these other celebrities like the shows cube went on and bashed him like Claudia Jordan, Vivica fox, Lisa Raye and these other black DJs and musicians still haven’t developed shyt and still talking the same bullshyt

That's what they do, we supposed to worship we're their at in life and not ask for anything.

We suppose to live through them...

Cube is actually about doing something not symbolism.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He doesn't need to redeem himself because he never did anything wrong to start with , y'all are clowns. Chances are the Dems would have ignored him had his business with the competition never got leaked
How does this make any sense.:dahell:

Dems won, they need nothing from ice cube.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Facts.

Thats where I’m at with it.
I get it, but we can’t fall into that trap.

Part of being a man, is making moves that women and children don’t understand. Leadership is a lonely position. That’s why you have to do things for pure reasons and not for the reaction or support you’ll receive.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I get it, but we can’t fall into that trap.

Part of being a man, is making moves that women and children don’t understand. Leadership is a lonely position. That’s why you have to do things for pure reasons and not for the reaction or support you’ll receive.

I ain’t a leader.

HYON