Sacramento is the most underrated city in the US...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
•natural beauty, we have it. The city has dope trails, urban parks, river rec, etc;

•sports entertainment. All sports are pretty popular here, and landing the A's for a few seasons is about to boost our chances at an MLB expansion franchise soon;

•infrastructure. High speed rail to The Bay, fairly extensive light rail and bus system, though it could be better. Smooth interstate system and SMF continues to get stronger;

•women, Sacramento smokes 99% of places in this category. Just too many women of too many backgrounds, you can get your flavor here;

•nightlife. Clubs, pubs, lounges, we got it;

•education framework. Being in Cali means automatic access to UC and CSU schools, which is major, as well as some strong junior colleges and some good public school districts;

•neighborhoods. So many dope neighborhoods with unique culture;

•economy. Being the capital means a ton of state and federal jobs that help insulate us, comparatively, to most cities in economic downturns. There's always work here, if a mf ain't got it they've fukked up bad or they not really trying;

•arts culture. The performing arts, visual arts, creative arts, music culture, are huge in the city;

•location, half hour from The Foothills, an hour from The Bay, all kinds of nature opportunities in every direction from the city;

•dining and retail, fire, so many options...

I can keep going. I'm gonna do one of these for Raleigh too, that's my other city, but Sac is so fukking dope. I love it here, we've surpassed Oakland as a stronger city, every single city has shyt you can complain about. If Sac wasn't in California it would be a bigger deal but I think we're in an era people are starting to be more aware of Sac and what we off as a city...

America's most underrated big city is Sacramento, USA!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t rub it in their faces man. Every one knows California is the one state God created himself. Alone. So much goodness. The way the sun strikes your skin so that it glistens like sparkling gold. You can have snow in one part and have bikini weather in another. You are not cool unless you live in California. Tupac came here and dropped the greatest soundtrack ever known to man. California. Caaaalifornia!!! The beats. The dancing. 4 international airports. 4!!! :wow:

Daps
Murk with another one.

Sac a cool place

I've been here for a while, if u like outdoor things too do, rivers, fishing etc there is alot to do here.

The women are beautiful, they not gonna be on the level of atl,ny,la, mia, Charlotte cause those are transplant cities. But for a regular city they are among the top of the food chain

Food is pretty good Downtown and in the north area. I advise anyone who comes to Sacramento to hit up boss market they got the best fries and burgers in Sacramento.

Nightlife it's not the strip club life of Florida,ny or atl Texas etc. it's more a bar lounge city and it's alot of good bars downtown and in old sac.

U will see alot of ir couples here cause California is a mixed area state. It doesn't have many 75 or 80 percent black areas.

I still say most bm date bw in Sacramento tho.

It's a little cheaper in Sacramento than the bay area la or other big cities.

Housing cost has went up over the years with all the transplant coming from the bay area and la.

But sac a great place overall

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Eh.

I have family in Elk Grove so I've been to Sacramento a lot and maybe I just miss the magic every single time I'm in the city but I don't see it.:manny:

Outdoor activities are cool but there's better in The Bay and LA, The party scene wasn't popping when I was a partier, again, better in LA and The Bay, the women are attractive but the same is true almost everywhere in Cali. The same quality of women can be found from Sac down to Barstow. LA and San Diego are light years away with quality of women(same is true for the entire country so that's not a knock) The food is forgettable. And there seems to be a good deal of ratchetness there.

The outskirts like Elk Grove seem to be great places to raise a family though.

6/10 from me.
Thanks for Lolo Wood.:ehh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I heard all the opposite about this of Sacramento. And it's Trump country too.

You telling me I've heard wrong? :ohhh:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

full

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Eh.

I have family in Elk Grove so I've been to Sacramento a lot and maybe I just miss the magic every single time I'm in the city but I don't see it.:manny:

Outdoor activities are cool but there's better in The Bay and LA, The party scene wasn't popping when I was a partier, again, better in LA and The Bay, the women are attractive but the same is true almost everywhere in Cali. The same quality of women can be found from Sac down to Barstow. LA and San Diego are light years away with quality of women(same is true for the entire country so that's not a knock) The food is forgettable. And there seems to be a good deal of ratchetness there.

The outskirts like Elk Grove seem to be great places to raise a family though.

6/10 from me.
Thanks for Lolo Wood.:ehh:
Where are you from?
I heard all the opposite about this of Sacramento. And it's Trump country too.

You telling me I've heard wrong? :ohhh:
You've definitely heard some misinformation for sure...

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Sac Town is a nice city. I used to travel to Sac evey month for work and the females up there gave heavy choosing sings.

I was also surprised thay Sac had a large Black population, and being from Inglewood, I would chop it up with people and they all had fam or lived in the LA area.