Sacramento is the most underrated city in the US...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
•natural beauty, we have it. The city has dope trails, urban parks, river rec, etc;

•sports entertainment. All sports are pretty popular here, and landing the A's for a few seasons is about to boost our chances at an MLB expansion franchise soon;

•infrastructure. High speed rail to The Bay, fairly extensive light rail and bus system, though it could be better. Smooth interstate system and SMF continues to get stronger;

•women, Sacramento smokes 99% of places in this category. Just too many women of too many backgrounds, you can get your flavor here;

•nightlife. Clubs, pubs, lounges, we got it;

•education framework. Being in Cali means automatic access to UC and CSU schools, which is major, as well as some strong junior colleges and some good public school districts;

•neighborhoods. So many dope neighborhoods with unique culture;

•economy. Being the capital means a ton of state and federal jobs that help insulate us, comparatively, to most cities in economic downturns. There's always work here, if a mf ain't got it they've fukked up bad or they not really trying;

•arts culture. The performing arts, visual arts, creative arts, music culture, are huge in the city;

•location, half hour from The Foothills, an hour from The Bay, all kinds of nature opportunities in every direction from the city;

•dining and retail, fire, so many options...

I can keep going. I'm gonna do one of these for Raleigh too, that's my other city, but Sac is so fukking dope. I love it here, we've surpassed Oakland as a stronger city, every single city has shyt you can complain about. If Sac wasn't in California it would be a bigger deal but I think we're in an era people are starting to be more aware of Sac and what we off as a city...

America's most underrated big city is Sacramento, USA!
knew chick bianca.. stayed in natomas park...boy she go'live.. all her friends was live too... she got married.... i ran into her a few yrs back...her and 2 friends sphincter got wrecked :shaq:

had 2 fukk her one mo time.. for old time sakes....nikka had to knock it dine...... her thing was if she was gone cheat her friends had to be involved...plus kim long didnt hit the bottom ....

Daps
Don’t rub it in their faces man. Every one knows California is the one state God created himself. Alone. So much goodness. The way the sun strikes your skin so that it glistens like sparkling gold. You can have snow in one part and have bikini weather in another. You are not cool unless you live in California. Tupac came here and dropped the greatest soundtrack ever known to man. California. Caaaalifornia!!! The beats. The dancing. 4 international airports. 4!!! :wow:
Los Angeles=City of angels :mjgrin:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Sacramento is one of the better cities in Cali true, but Cali is still trash in general, and the women are the ugliest per capita in the US. No idea why people keep saying the women in reference to Cal. The best looking women in Cali aren't from Cali.

I.Go

Bay Area Big Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento ranked as top ten worst dating scenes. Not enough single educated black women. Cali is pushing blacks out of state. Way too many others, wannabes and tryhards. If you looking to settle down or flabby n sick which is the majority of the coli a move to Sacramento might be worth a visit.

Golden 1 & weather the best thing about Sac imo.

San Diego, LA and the Bay still got Sacramento beat.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Atlanta. Why?
I lived just outside of Atlanta in Gainesville, really I lived in Flowery Branch about a mile from Falcons headquarters. Was in Atlanta when Underground Atlanta was still popping, when Atlantic Station was first getting hot...

Atlanta is not my style and i definitely prefer Sacramento, but objectively there's more shyt popping in Atlanta so you're coming from the perspective of being from a place with more activity, of course Sac felt light to you. For me other factors make Sacramento a better experience...
Sacramento ranked as top ten worst dating scenes. Not enough single educated black women. Cali is pushing blacks out of state. Way too many others, wannabes and tryhards. If you looking to settle down or flabby n sick which is the majority of the coli a move to Sacramento might be worth a visit.

Golden 1 & weather the best thing about Sac imo.

San Diego, LA and the Bay still got Sacramento beat.
Nah you not getting away with calling The Bay or San Diego better when one of your talking points is about how light the blackness is, Sac is significantly blacker than both SD and The Bay...

I agree that most educated black folk from Cali, leave Cali, but that's a trend I'd love to see reversed at some point. It doesn't have to be that way...

After Los Angeles, your best investment in quality of life as someone BLACK in California is Sacramento...