The most street respected city in California after LA is....

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never got the vibes that O'side was rough. Was at Pendleton for 3 yrs .. in all my time in Cali 6+yrs the only time I got banged on was in grocery store parking lot in Temecula 🙄 and I would be in SE Daygo, shelltown, national city etc etc no issues
Was it the WinCo on Winchester or the Albertsons on Temecula Parkway? Lol

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Being a real nikka moving packs in 2024 :russ:

“Yeah, nikka, naw, we lean to the side don't fall
All y'all fukkboys, tuck toys inside your pants
Just to pull it out, point it at the ground and make a nikka wanna dance
Now what that be for? You're on that reefer and on that 2Pac
In front of them ooh-wops, trying to show out, that's the ho route
Talking loud talking 'bout that's gangsta shyt” :Shaq:

But bean pie and bow tie in another thread :Kd:
Arkham Asylum

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was the Albertsons lol my gf at the time worked at pechanga so I was always out that way. I lived in Fall Brook across from Vons cuz it was close to base
I've been to that Albertsons so many times to get fried chicken when I was visiting family lol

Edit: that Winco and Albertsons always had sketchy teenagers that refer to the city as TemeKillah

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Kids
I've been to that Albertsons so many times to get fried chicken when I was visiting family lol

Edit: that Winco and Albertsons always had sketchy teenagers that refer to the city as TemeKillah
I guess kids get bored in their multimillion dollar houses . Might as well gang bang in Calabasas lol

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kids

I guess kids get bored in their multimillion dollar houses . Might as well gang bang in Calabasas lol
Last time I was there, some dude at the Promenade parking lot was acting hard and showed off his MURRIETTA tattoo across the belly. I said, "Cool, you put your hometown on your stomach?" He stared for a second and nodded :laff:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Last time I was there, some dude at the Promenade parking lot was acting hard and showed off his MURRIETTA tattoo across the belly. I said, "Cool, you put your hometown on your stomach?" He stared for a second and nodded :laff:
People move out there to get away from the dumbness of the city and the kids wanna make it hood. Surprised Rainbow ain't got a crip set yet lol

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
It’s really oakland and the bay. Sac is after. Just look at rappers like e-40, larry june, philthy rich, cookie money, lil pete, etc. They’re just representations of the nikkas in the bay that get money. Sac gets money too but they got a heavy gang culture

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bro getting a cert is so easy and playing the streets in California is a death sentence especially if you’re black you out gunned by Hispanics

Be smart at least get cdl