The most street respected city in California after LA is....

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Sacramento. I've felt it for years and I've seen more than enough...

People know The Bay for its music and hip hop culture but the average street cat who has had dealings with Californians, if they weren't from Los Angeles, I've met more Sacramentans in traffic plugging people in across the country than any singular Bay city ever. I've met more Sacramentans who took this show on the road and ran it up than people from any city in Cali...

Cats know San Diego for it's weather and overall culture but they not hitting the road historically the way Sac brothers were....

One thing I've always said about New Yorkers is they turned alota places out east out, from trafficking. Dudes would hit other cities and run it up. It's funny when cats used to believe Cali brothers weren't boyt paper or that Bay brothers were more about money...

Most street cats I met that affiliated with California had more interaction with Sacramento than anywhere else if it wasn't LA...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So you are proud that Sacramento is respected for drug dealing and other criminal activities, not anything productive? Jesus Christ.

I'm a big Mozzy fan. he a rapper if u don't know. I just always pictured Sac as being a broke ass bumblefukk city. there is no draw there. Gangbanging I don't know much about; but street activity is usually measured in currency....or at least once was :hubie:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Sacramento. I've felt it for years and I've seen more than enough...

People know The Bay for its music and hip hop culture but the average street cat who has had dealings with Californians, if they weren't from Los Angeles, I've met more Sacramentans in traffic plugging people in across the country than any singular Bay city ever. I've met more Sacramentans who took this show on the road and ran it up than people from any city in Cali...

Cats know San Diego for it's weather and overall culture but they not hitting the road historically the way Sac brothers were....

One thing I've always said about New Yorkers is they turned alota places out east out, from trafficking. Dudes would hit other cities and run it up. It's funny when cats used to believe Cali brothers weren't boyt paper or that Bay brothers were more about money...

Most street cats I met that affiliated with California had more interaction with Sacramento than anywhere else if it wasn't LA...
Probably has to do with Gang Culture. LA Gang culture has permeated Sacramento and other parts of Northern California but not so much Oakland and the Bay. The Bay has gangs but blood and crips don't run the culture like they do in other parts of the state.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Oceanside >>>>> Sacramento
So you just gonna jump out the window and say some shyt like that. Yeah Oside is grimey in certain areas but come on now.

But back to Sacramento, the folks I've run across from there are usually solid individuals. The woman I would've married is also from there( I fukked it up). They not the "Bay" but it's very "Bay Adjacent". Ppl from Northern California remind me of folks back in Texas a whole lot. Just hella cool and down for whatever too