Sohh... Roe v. Wade effectively overturned via Texas Abortion Law and SCOTUS

Was 2014 the end of Liberal Dreams for SCOTUS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Current us government is crumbling, arguably hasn't worked in over 35 years. I absolutely expect social security to be gone by 2034 as well. Dems is cowards, and my will to continue voting for them is waning

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Honestly, stuff like this has made me become jaded with the Democratic Party. I was never a #DontVote person but I'm seriously thinking off doing just that.

What's the fukking point of voting if Dems won't do anything? :francis:
Before the obligatory vote in more progressives comes at you, there’s a long path between the number of them required to move from just being the fiery idealistic arm of the party to actually being able to execute.

Gonna go back to my corner of we need a multiparty system where coalitions build around various topics. Two party system is literally killing us

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Honestly, stuff like this has made me become jaded with the Democratic Party. I was never a #DontVote person but I'm seriously thinking off doing just that.

Who's to say they won't?

Regardless, not voting isn't helping anything. Voting doesn't necessarily end in win/loss results. It's sometimes ends in slight loss vs insanely bad change results. That's hard for people to grasp.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Might help to not
wait until it's too late to vote then turn around expect miracles. :mjlol:

Republicans literally waged a concerted campaign over 5 decades to get this result. :francis:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
The religious conservative elite I follow online are surprisingly very silent right now...I'm assuming they are celebrating. Maybe a little scared? Or maybe excited to draw blood?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The next step will likely be divestment from these states by companies and other state governments.

I wonder will the supreme court outlaw that as well.....

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The religious conservative elite I follow online are surprisingly very silent right now...I'm assuming they are celebrating. Maybe a little scared? Or maybe excited to draw blood?

I expect them not to make too much of it until after the 2022 elections. If they get a house or two of congress then its game over until the Dems clean house and start over, or global warming kills all of us which is another of their long term goals

:yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wonder to what degree this was meant to stem the tide of Democrat voters moving to Texas...or is that a dumb thought?
LOL my co worker literally just said this an hour ago

he said everybody from Cali has been moving to arizona Oregon Idaho and Texas and he wouldn’t be surprised if this played a big role in this

wait a second….are you him

:jbhmm::patrice:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Who's to say they won't?

Regardless, not voting isn't helping anything. Voting doesn't necessarily end in win/loss results. It's sometimes ends in slight loss vs insanely bad change results. That's hard for people to grasp.
Well, what are Dems doing about the GOP right now?

Also, if Dems hold power but don't do much of anything with it. Why should I continue to vote?

Might help to not
wait until it's too late to vote then turn around expect miracles. :mjlol:

Republicans literally waged a concerted campaign over 5 decades to get this result. :francis:
That ain't my fault. I'm only 22. Older Democratic leadership and voters caused this to happen with their complacency and lack of urgency - until it's too late.

I wasn't alive when the 1994 Republican revolution happened. I was too young to vote in the 2010 & 2014 midterms. I was a year too young to vote in the 2016 presidential election.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
-imagine if both sides didn't use religion to gain votes, thus less influence on legislation, and stopped engaging in political/social proxy attacks to avoid offending religion for political/social gain
-imagine how many more folks would be enraged about an "individual right being violated" if other individual rights weren't being willfully/recklessly violated