Sohh... Roe v. Wade effectively overturned via Texas Abortion Law and SCOTUS

Was 2014 the end of Liberal Dreams for SCOTUS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Like I said, sometimes the difference is less bad vs very bad. That's up for you to decide which one you're good with.
But what if I want good instead of "less bad"?

I don't like the alternate reality where Democrats lose in both 2018 and 2020, do you?
No but that's why I voted in those elections. However, I expect more to be done particularly after 2020.

I'll see what gets done by the 2022 midterms and decide for certain whether I will continue to vote or not.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Like I said, sometimes the difference is less bad vs very bad. That's up for you to decide which one you're good with.

I don't like the alternate reality where Democrats lose in both 2018 and 2020, do you?
@King Static X this is what I’m getting at. Dems suck that’s not up for debate. GQP sucks worse and not voting allows them to fully implement whatever they want. It’s up to you do, but not voting means your okay with whatever the victor decides.

Edit: i see your reply above

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But what if I want good instead of "less bad"?

No but that's why I voted in those elections. However, I expect more to be done particularly after 2020.

I'll see what gets done by the 2022 midterms and decide for certain whether I will continue to vote or not.
This political system isn't built for you to get "good" anymore. The sooner people get to grips with that the better. :russ: :francis:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't think so. You had posters and pundits complaining on here that under Trump, the Democrats spent too much time focused on the GOP and not enough time trying to forward their agenda. I think they are doing the opposite right now with a nod to the 1/6 commission in the oversight role. As a political party its usually one or the other and not both at the same time in my opinion. Rarely does either side do both. The battle is asymmetric.
Republicans seemed to have plans forever to usurp control
If the dems ain't fighting back theres no way to win

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You see this every day in this sub forum. We get bombarded with tweets about how the dems are doomed and Biden’s popularity is plunging every fukkin day and then it’s a complete black out whenever the GQP does something. The agenda is quite transparent.
Their voters don't care tho
Only time they ever seemed to get push back was going against Trump
That's the differrence