Starbucks accused of rigging payments in app for nearly $900 million gain over 5 years by consumer watchdog group

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Every time a dem goes in office, prices go up. Thats a fact bro. What do you think pays for the programs?

I remembwr when obama came in, we lost dollar menu

Trump came in and burger king was doing 2 for 5s and all types of cheap shyt. Biden came in, now its 2 for 7.

Now a meal at mcdonalds/burger king cost 10-14 dollars.

Even a single cheeseburger cost 3 bucks now. A double cost 1-2 bucks just 5 years ago.. Now its the “3 dollar menu”. Things shouldn't triple in 8 years.

It is what it is.

Breh, if you really believe that republicans were the only thing stopping corporate greed....there is no saving you.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
those are lattes what you're describing. They're fools cause they're paying for what they want?
guy walks 2 work everyday passing a Starbucks with some Maxwell house in his bodega cup n nose in the air "look at all these fools" :troll:

some of u are miserable.
I knew a Dominican dude that used to always talk about how well he could make Folgers, but he could barely speak English and would pronounce it with a hard “g”

“I no need buy coffee papi, I make hot Fol-gers taste better than”

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Every time a dem goes in office, prices go up. Thats a fact bro. What do you think pays for the programs?

I remembwr when obama came in, we lost dollar menu

Trump came in and burger king was doing 2 for 5s and all types of cheap shyt. Biden came in, now its 2 for 7.

Now a meal at mcdonalds/burger king cost 10-14 dollars.

Even a single cheeseburger cost 3 bucks now. A double cost 1-2 bucks just 5 years ago.. Now its the “3 dollar menu”. Things shouldn't triple in 8 years.

It is what it is.
you better pull some stats out of your ass right now with this bullshyt

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Breh, if you really believe that republicans were the only thing stopping corporate greed....there is no saving you.
Bro i dont think that at all or care. How did you get that from what I said. Things cost more under democrats ; thats why your taxed higher under presidents or in democrat cities like nyc with its seperate city tax. Debating this is literally asanine. Its a fact bro. It has nothing to do with corporate greed.

if you dont peep that food prices go up under democrats idk what to tell you.

Like its a known fact repub=lower taxes. Dems= more. This is NOT debatable. This is not about policy. This is just a fact of the matter. Something wrong with some of yall.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Bro i dont think that at all or care. How did you get that from what I said. Things cost more under democrats ; thats why your taxed higher under presidents or in democrat cities like nyc with its seperate city tax. Debating this is literally asanine. Its a fact bro. It has nothing to do with corporate greed.

if you dont peep that food prices go up under democrats idk what to tell you.
prove it

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

Omg… wow.

Bro. Why does every repub run on “lower taxes”…

Because democrats have “higher taxes”

If you need this proven you shouldnt be discussing this. read a fukkin book or atleast a newpaper article. Thats LITERALLY the main fight between the two. Wtf?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Omg… wow.

If you need this proven you shouldnt be discussing this. read a fukkin book or atleast a newpaper article. Thats LITERALLY the main fight between the two. Wtf?
you should easily be able to provide stats since your so smart apparently

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omg… wow.

Ay bro.
Do me a favor.

Can you let me know how much the deficit increased under the last Republican administration?

Thanks in advance.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is comparing apples to oranges.

The bar is a social space, you're not going specifically for the bartender's ability to make drinks.

you go to a steakhouse vice cooking at home for the sourcing of meat,preparation,plating and it's still a social space for most.

It's not the same as people piling up in a drive through for an item they can prepare themselves at home with Starbucks brand products for an equivalent,cheaper and faster experience....under the lie that it's faster and more convenient.

Oh so you're a snob about HOW and WHERE people consume what they pay for.

its not apples to oranges. Plenty of people get take out from high end restaurants all the time btw.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
you should easily be able to provide stats since your so smart apparently
I dont need to waste my time to teach you the literal abcs bro. You should know them and be able to disprove ME since you wanna join the conversation.

Its republican playbook 101 to cut taxes.
Whether its right or wrong, im not even discussing that.

Ay bro.
Do me a favor.

Can you let me know how much the deficit increased under the last Republican administration?

Thanks in advance.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm as now your the second person to ask me to prove something; tho about a subject that has nothing to do with the one we’re on; nor do i know or care for the answer

or you somehow taking what I said to heart as if that means I want republican leadership cause my frappe is a buck higher this year.

Idk

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont need to waste my time to teach you the literal abcs bro. You should know them and be able to disprove ME since you wanna join the conversation.
You're making a claim. The onus is on you to support it in a meaningful way. You can't demand for someone to both prove your argument and then disprove it too. That's not how this works.