Starbucks accused of rigging payments in app for nearly $900 million gain over 5 years by consumer watchdog group

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant tell if this is sarcasm as now your the second person to ask me to prove something; tho about a subject that has nothing to do with the one we’re on; nor do i know or care for the answer

or you somehow taking what I said to heart as if that means I want republican leadership cause my frappe is a buck higher this year.
Dude, you sat here and reduced cost of goods to "Democrats want higher taxes. Republicans want lower taxes"

This is such a terrible oversimplification of 1) what truly drives the cost of goods and services in America and 2) the overall health of the economy

If you're gonna open the door to that shyt, I'm gonna dig deeper just so we are all on the same page here.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Oh so you're a snob about HOW and WHERE people consume what they pay for.

its not apples to oranges. Plenty of people get take out from high end restaurants all the time btw.

I'm saying breh, do you buy your ribeye directly from a ranch, have a place you can dry age it for 30-60 days before you cook it?

it's not the same breh.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I dont need to waste my time to teach you the literal abcs bro. You should know them and be able to disprove ME since you wanna join the conversation.

Its republican playbook 101 to cut taxes.
Whether its right or wrong, im not even discussing that.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm as now your the second person to ask me to prove something; tho about a subject that has nothing to do with the one we’re on; nor do i know or care for the answer

or you somehow taking what I said to heart as if that means I want republican leadership cause my frappe is a buck higher this year.

Idk
if its the literal basics and abc's you should be able to support your statement with a five second google search :sas2:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
You're making a claim. The onus is on you to support it in a meaningful way. You can't demand for someone to both prove your argument and then disprove it too. That's not how this works.

So like what should I do bro. Do you want like my mcdonalds receipts from the last 8 years or what? Should I go up the street and demand my food stores last 10 years of data that aint online for you
Yall sounding real ridiculous rn because I said dems killed the dollar menu lmao.

Hold on bro you know what lemme get to that. Hold ya breath and ill brb

Dude, you sat here and reduced cost of goods to "Democrats want higher taxes. Republicans want lower taxes"

This is such a terrible oversimplification of 1) what truly drives the cost of goods and services in America and 2) the overall health of the economy

If you're gonna open the door to that shyt, I'm gonna dig deeper just so we are all on the same page here.
Of course its an over simplification bro. You expect me to write out 100% why prices rise under democrats? Im talking in general, democrats rise prices. Thats a fact or else they couldnt do half of what they get accomplished.

Asking me to pull stats out of my ass because i can see the prices rise at the drive through and food store is dumb because rn prices are big news. I only went into that because dude playing stupid like theres zero correlation to even begin to think it.heres more keywords, inflation, gasoline, minimum wage, etc

Heres some links that pop up on google! I dont know what affiliation these sites are, so spare me further psychosis if its a republican schill paper

A big mac in cali cost 8 bucks. Jesus

Heres one on gas over 40 years. Avg dem gas 2.96, repub 2.83

Lets not pretend like the real reeason yall buggin vause you think i said that as a way to diss ya precious masters. The loss of dollar menu isnt going to turn me dont worry. Saying prices go up with them is a reality.

if its the literal basics and abc's you should be able to support your statement with a five second google search :sas2:
Yes lemme bring you my mcdonalds receipts for 10 years cause i noticed something at the drivethru, hold on

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man.

You keep saying things always rise under Democrats and we have sky high inflation, housing costs and food costs and it all began with the republican administration before Biden.

You can't be serious.
:why:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Breh you saying you got a coffee plantation at the crib :dahell:

you roasting your own beans :dahell:

I can buy the same coffee beans/grounds used at starbucks....put them into my grinder/maker and it's still cheaper than going daily for the same product.

and if i wanted to do like the ethopian homies do, i could roast them too.

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are lattes what you're describing. They're fools cause they're paying for what they want?
guy walks 2 work everyday passing a Starbucks with some Maxwell house in his bodega cup n nose in the air "look at all these fools" :troll:

some of u are miserable.
it’s a mediocre product marketed as a status symbol. I’m not miserable because you can’t see that.