T.I. signs to Columbia- Pharrell to produce album

scuba

All Star
Daps
he was in jail during the promotion of it
Really TI's problem is he is known to put out wack albums, even among his core fanbase. I am not trying to diss, he is the type of dude if his album came out and it was banging front to back you wouldn't be surprised, but if his album came out and it was terrible front to back you wouldn't be surprised either. There are a lot of reasons and excuses for this fact, and i aint taking nothing away from him as an artist but this is just the common conception with him.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tip9.gif

Blur Lines pt .2 on the way bruhs... :banderas:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really TI's problem is he is known to put out wack albums, even among his core fanbase. I am not trying to diss, he is the type of dude if his album came out and it was banging front to back you wouldn't be surprised, but if his album came out and it was terrible front to back you wouldn't be surprised either. There are a lot of reasons and excuses for this fact, and i aint taking nothing away from him as an artist but this is just the common conception with him.

I kinda agree,but Jeezy has a history of quality and has had the same drop in production. Not quite the same sas TI's though. My complaint with T.I is he has the range to make albums far greater than what Jeezy can,im talkin all time classic level. In his prime his output was solid but it really shoulda been almost unquestionable that he would be the goat southern rapper. I got him in my top 10 maybe,but it shouldn't be a question of whos better between him and Jeezy and for me it is. At this stage in his career he need to focus on quality instead of trying to make anthem.He not gon gain a new fanbase cuz he been around too long. ALl he doin is losing fanbase little by little,he need to go back to that straight south shyt.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Columbia still around :wtf:

Did he get the 50 mil? :mjpls:
Adele probably move more records than hiphop when her last album dropped :krs:

They've got a pretty solid squad, from mega popstars One Direction, Beyonce, Adele and Glee to rappers Cole, Juicy J to old ass people like Celine Dion and Springsteen to Daft Punk and on.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Really TI's problem is he is known to put out wack albums, even among his core fanbase. I am not trying to diss, he is the type of dude if his album came out and it was banging front to back you wodn't be surprised, but if his album came out and it was terrible front to back you wouldn't be surprised either. There are a lot of reasons and excuses for this fact, and i aint taking nothing away from him as an artist but this is just the common conception with him.
Wack albums compared to who though? I'm Serious was a debut that showed potential but missed. King was :ehh: T.I vs. T.I.P and No Mercy were :camby: The rest were bangers. He's had his low points, but overall his discography is tough. Not many other rappers stack up.