Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- 3 albums
- 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- Corporate endorsement deals
- Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists

I was talking to an exec who was involved in these negotiations and according to this deal ...T.I evolves from an imprint to a full fledged indy with administrative control over his GRAND HUSTLE label along with the GRAND HUSTLE name which is also the reason he flipped it to HUSTLE GANG...till SONY came along with the BUYOUT deal giving T.I.P full anomynity...something which he didn't have with ATLANTIC ..young dro always refrenced that as the reason he never got a followup album along with the holding back of other artists like KILLER MIKE and GOVERNER and 8Ball and MJG

who was the exec, your barber

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Really TI's problem is he is known to put out wack albums, even among his core fanbase. I am not trying to diss, he is the type of dude if his album came out and it was banging front to back you wouldn't be surprised, but if his album came out and it was terrible front to back you wouldn't be surprised either. There are a lot of reasons and excuses for this fact, and i aint taking nothing away from him as an artist but this is just the common conception with him.

the problem with ti,..is he does not have the same attention to technical skills and mastery bar to bar he used to have.
yeah,..he has good performances on features and his album.
yet, the reason why ti, blew up is.
he was ahead of the curve as a technical marvel.
plus, was from the south, with a technical grasp.
that was rivaling anyone from juice, kool g rap, cam, and jadakiss, a decade plus, ago.
after the album with the clef lead single,..is when he switched up.
which resulted in poor low quality performances bar to bar.
that immediately resulted in his draw and skills becoming normalized back to the i'm serious era.
the same era in which he was dropped.

until, ti actually returns to that type of mastery of technical skills bar to bar.
however, it happens,...
as real talk,...there is a lot that is unsaid about ti.
yet, his fall off in technical skill, is a huge indicator.
of why, ti is nowhere near the draw he was.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
to be honest i never fukked with t.i. like that. trap muzik was good but after that ho shyt he pulled in the lil flip beef i lost all respect for him :yeshrug:

wtf,...
that ti mixtape is one of the best mixtapes that ever came out.
diss record is argueably the best diss record on a mixtape all time, too.

art barr