T.I. signs to Columbia- Pharrell to produce album

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Paper Trail is probably his best album :whew:

And I believe that he has it in him to make albums on the same level as PT again and again

I remember first listening to that album from front to back... 56 Barz I was like :ohhh: and then from that point I knew that the album was legit :salute::ahh::banderas:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
nikkas didn't fukk with trouble man ? :wtf:

t.i was rappin his ass off

its still bankhead

to be honest i never fukked with t.i. like that. trap muzik was good but after that ho shyt he pulled in the lil flip beef i lost all respect for him :yeshrug:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
to be honest i never fukked with t.i. like that. trap muzik was good but after that ho shyt he pulled in the lil flip beef i lost all respect for him :yeshrug:

:lawd: one of the best southern disses ever

hqdefault.jpg

" What kinda a nikka take a picture in a lucky charms suit,with a lolly pop chain and some leprechaun boots? " :wow:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
:lawd: one of the best southern disses ever

hqdefault.jpg

" What kinda a nikka take a picture in a lucky charms suit,with a lolly pop chain and some leprechaun boots? " :wow:

im not going to go into him claiming to beat up lil flip on tape but dont wanna show the video. cause everyone knows what really happened :usure:. but flip and z-ro went at t.i.hard on their mixtape together:wow:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
thanks to all the nikka that was talking about No mercy in this thread. yall made me remember my shyt

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Columbia still around :wtf:

Did he get the 50 mil? :mjpls:

:takedat: I came in here to ask the same thing.....

last time I checked Columbia recordings was a subsidiary of SONY.....

maybe T.I is getting some of that PLAYSTATION MONEY :jawalrus:

I DOUBT IT :russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Really TI's problem is he is known to put out wack albums, even among his core fanbase. I am not trying to diss, he is the type of dude if his album came out and it was banging front to back you wouldn't be surprised, but if his album came out and it was terrible front to back you wouldn't be surprised either. There are a lot of reasons and excuses for this fact, and i aint taking nothing away from him as an artist but this is just the common conception with him.
TI making wack albums? im not even a Tip fan like that but Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, King, and Trouble Man are good.

i'd say Ti vs TIP is wack tho :manny: