Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Tyler, The Creator- Call Me If You Get Lost

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Is Tyler the Creator's album dope?

My daughter knows I seldom listen to rap albums and she's been telling me since it came out to check this album and that I'd like it. Why? shyt must be good or he must be spittin or sumn...I knew he was gonna win. Might give that jawn a spin, he always annoyed me because he's madd gimmicky, that "Hey, I'm the weirdo guy, follow me if you're weird too!" shyt is corny if you're over 20.

Yea i’ve never taken him seriously because he came into the game trolling and I NEVER will. He is what he is and he’s not the artist for ME.

I will give him props for this joint right here though

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Tyler the Creator's album dope?

My daughter knows I seldom listen to rap albums and she's been telling me since it came out to check this album and that I'd like it. Why? shyt must be good or he must be spittin or sumn...I knew he was gonna win. Might give that jawn a spin, he always annoyed me because he's madd gimmicky, that "Hey, I'm the weirdo guy, follow me if you're weird too!" shyt is corny if you're over 20.
My seed basically did the same. I'll say this the album is really good. Reminds me of some golden era hip-hop

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
is jon batiste an industry plant? i first saw him on the stephen colbert show a few years ago, he got 5 grammys tonight....

Had the same concerns.

White people don't promote black men unless:

1) They're gay
2) Non-Fba

But this guy is married to a woman and he appears FBA. So I'm confused.