The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The black women in the comments gives me so much hope. Thank god there's still some good sistas out there
There's a lot of great black women left in the world, the problem is Amerikkka only wants to put the spotlight on the Jemele Hill types. The contract says black America which encompasses all black people, yet here they go again with the unnecessary division.

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Thank God for the comments, and the women that were commenting. They get and understand what Cube is doing.

Vivica was defensive from the start, lol. She had her mind made up before he even spoke. So damn scared of public perception and having people think she’s not aligning with the democrats or other groups. Same can be said for Claudia.

Syleena and Lisa were skeptical, but I felt they did understand him and the plan. They weren’t as emotional.

The plan does need to address funding for women issues such as medical mishaps that black women have to go through, and im sure there’s other issues, but all you have to do is let him know.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thank God for the comments, and the women that were commenting. They get and understand what Cube is doing.

Vivica was defensive from the start, lol. She had her mind made up before he even spoke. So damn scared of public perception and having people think she’s not aligning with the democrats or other groups. Same can be said for Claudia.

Syleena and Lisa were skeptical, but I felt they did understand him and the plan. They weren’t as emotional.

The plan does need to address funding for women issues such as medical mishaps that black women have to go through, and im sure there’s other issues, but all you have to do is let him know.
Claudia Jordan has been saying some slick shyt about black men for a while now, and Vivica just wants to be combative. The sad thing is that they want more from Ice Cube than the people they are voting for.