The Queens Ask Ice Cube About Black Women in The Contract

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've followed the show you would notice that Claudia has started speaking against black men, she keeps saying "I hate to say it but black men..." and it always has something to do with politics or domestic violence.

She knows better than this.

She hung around Zo Williams way too long to be on that bullshyt.

I would love for her to invite Zo Williams on that show.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cube should have been smart enough
to know that trumps racist ass aint doing
shyt for Black People.....he aint doing shyt
for poor crackas.
trump is gonna use him as a tool
rather he likes it or not.
I'm disgusted.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cube should have been smart enough
to know that trumps racist ass aint doing
shyt for Black People.....he aint doing shyt
for poor crackas.
trump is gonna use him as a tool
rather he likes it or not.
I'm disgusted.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
All he wanted was a meeting with either party. Again ya'll are more upset with Cube than the Democrats who continue to take us for granted, it's not like meeting with Cube would've taken up a lot of time and they couldn't even do that.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don't experience this in normal life.

Especially in the south.
You don’t experience it therefore it ain’t true.

As a nikka that work in the education field I see that shyt everyday. Some of you nikkas need to just pay attention. Sometimes the shyt ain’t overt. It will be very subtle.

and shouldn’t be experience it, unless you’re a woman.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank God for the comments, and the women that were commenting. They get and understand what Cube is doing.

Vivica was defensive from the start, lol. She had her mind made up before he even spoke. So damn scared of public perception and having people think she’s not aligning with the democrats or other groups. Same can be said for Claudia.

Syleena and Lisa were skeptical, but I felt they did understand him and the plan. They weren’t as emotional.

The plan does need to address funding for women issues such as medical mishaps that black women have to go through, and im sure there’s other issues, but all you have to do is let him know.
No it doesn't you faq

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Thank God for the comments, and the women that were commenting. They get and understand what Cube is doing.

Vivica was defensive from the start, lol. She had her mind made up before he even spoke. So damn scared of public perception and having people think she’s not aligning with the democrats or other groups. Same can be said for Claudia.

Syleena and Lisa were skeptical, but I felt they did understand him and the plan. They weren’t as emotional.

The plan does need to address funding for women issues such as medical mishaps that black women have to go through, and im sure there’s other issues, but all you have to do is let him know.
No it don’t. They already have shyt in place for that. I was with you until you got up to this point. He’s trying to close the wealth gap for all black people. He ain’t up there getting his ass handed to him because a bytch decided she wanted to get her 4th abortion.

I’m going to keep a stack, people like you are part of the problem.