this abc homegrown WHITE domestic terrorism documentary is LIT...:ohhh::mindblown:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There are some really good videos on Youtube about the radicalization of white males.

I wonder if they are still up :jbhmm:

Because this process doesn't happen overnight. It's a slow transformation, but easy to do with this society.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There are some really good videos on Youtube about the radicalization of white males.

Because this process doesn't happen overnight. It's a slow transformation, but easy to do with this society.

American govt needs to start targeting THEM and stop targeting us for bullshyt too...:scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Bro I watched a former white friend of mine get radicalized by the alt right and become a complete white supremacist Trump supporter.

He voted for Obama in 2008. And he was one of those white boys that loved black music Black Culture but did not feel the same about black people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They won't because they enjoy using them as the boogeyman (antifa) at best and that they go after minorities at worst.

It's a win win for them politically.
Yo the fact that this government goes so hard against antifa and not white supremacy shows you that we're living in a fascist country.

Only fascists have a problem with anti-fascists.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Bro I watched a former white friend of mine get radicalized by the alt right and become a complete white supremacist Trump supporter.

He voted for Obama in 2008. And he was one of those white boys that loved black music Black Culture but did not feel the same about black people.

It's interesting you bring that up, I spoke to an old white friend of mine recently and he is all the way pro-Trump.

All the conspiracy theories, Boogaloo boys are gonna save America, Trump isn't racist, Is racism really going on anymore, fukk wearing a mask, It's easier for Black folk to get welfare etc.etc.

It hurt because I knew this dude since the single digits, our moms knew each other, my mom sent his mom a card when he went to jail (I never even knew that), I went to his house a few times etc.

I'm legit :francis: at all of this shyt going on. No one is gonna come out on top from this madness cept for the Elites and they prefer it that way.

Bezo, Musk and various companies are making record breaking money.

Meanwhile, we fighting over table scraps and skin color:snoop:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI just caught folks trying to kidnap band kill the gov of Michigan. She don't even care as long as she can protect white supremacy she and the entire govt are FINE with that happening. It's funny actually cause they have to protect people that wanna kill them just to keep white supremacy going :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Hell he probably on this site in cacface saying both sides are the same and don’t vote :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

75 percent of CAC nba fans

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hell he probably on this site in cacface saying both sides are the same and don’t vote :russ:
You want to know something crazy? That dude actually was on this site. And was stalking my profile and posts.

@Bigty24
@BenBHard

His first account got banned try to get it into it with me in my own thread and got banned.

Daps

I witnessed the same thing. Dude even used to have braids.

:snoop:

He started slowly morphing, telling me I should listen to Ben Carson.

:shaq2:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

:wow:Probably one of the best ones as far as the root of all evil is concerned:

Folks talking about certain internet groups and etc fail to see how nuts the internet was for White Supremacy in the 90s :picard:

From DOOM Wads to Geocities sites. It was a fukking mess:scust: