this abc homegrown WHITE domestic terrorism documentary is LIT...:ohhh::mindblown:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The FBI just caught folks trying to kidnap band kill the gov of Michigan. She don't even care as long as she can protect white supremacy she and the entire govt are FINE with that happening. It's funny actually cause they have to protect people that wanna kill them just to keep white supremacy going :mjlol:
word. on that note i don't think when trump loses there will be a civil war. He'll talk to his base and calm them down. it's all a show. he'll get in line, he knows it's get down or lay down after the votes are counted. then it's back to the status Quo, liberal racists acting like they're doiing black people favours while reeling back laws meant to bring parity to blacks.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Amerikkka is a hate nation, it always has been, its entire history is fueled by terrorism and war crimes.

It's as if they selected the batch of the worst cacs and sent them to live there :scust:
apparently it was a bunch of british cacs who were mad slavery was ending in the U.K that wanted to keep creating wealth with slaves. That's the reason they're always setting policy and enforcement against blacks. they want to keep black as a perpetual underclass worldwide.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying it's not bad; it absolutely is bad. I'm just pointing out the natural progression from one phase to the next that people have been ignoring because of their implicit biases. It will all seem jarring to those that haven't been paying attention or just didn't know until now.
sounds like hitler addressing the gestapos. trump and his proudboys

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean they have been hunting and killing black men for ages under the 3 strikes law. once they hand you the life sentence, you are in effect dead on your feet.

Yep, its actually worse (which is crazy to say)

They know they are essentially killing you while being able to capitalize on the financial costs (private prisons) of having you being a living dead casualty of the "justice system"

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Most cacs end up thinking just like their racist fathers no matter how cool y'all were in school or how much of a culture vulture he once was.

I got a few White boys I use to go school with and that I played ball with that I've remained cordial with over the years and some of the stuff they post on social media is...
:mjtf:

I be thinking these dudes are some flat out idiots. Whats funny is they are otherwise educated men, but all into conspiracy theories, Trump supporters, thinking ANTIFA is going to be running the streets, progressives and liberals are evil, and other likewise types ideology.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
It's interesting you bring that up, I spoke to an old white friend of mine recently and he is all the way pro-Trump.

All the conspiracy theories, Boogaloo boys are gonna save America, Trump isn't racist, Is racism really going on anymore, fukk wearing a mask, It's easier for Black folk to get welfare etc.etc.

It hurt because I knew this dude since the single digits, our moms knew each other, my mom sent his mom a card when he went to jail (I never even knew that), I went to his house a few times etc.

I'm legit :francis: at all of this shyt going on. No one is gonna come out on top from this madness cept for the Elites and they prefer it that way.

Bezo, Musk and various companies are making record breaking money.

Meanwhile, we fighting over table scraps and skin color:snoop:
It's wild how they get caught up in this cult shyt. Like this chick I was campaigning to smash (half Colombian/half iranian) just out of the blue went odee Maga. shyt is mind blowing

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
As a
I think America has the power to commit worse atrocities than Nazi Germany.

Like stuff that would make Hitler and Mussolini blush.

It already has. Look at what it did in the Philippines in the late 1800s. There are plenty of US atrocities. Too many to mention here.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its a known fact that the biggest threat to this country is angry white males but the government does nothing about it