this abc homegrown WHITE domestic terrorism documentary is LIT...:ohhh::mindblown:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The difference is the president of United States ,Trump, is literally going on stage on nationally televised debates and telling white supremacist organizations to standby.

Y'all need to stop acting like this is the same old shyt on a different day it's not

I'm not saying it's not bad; it absolutely is bad. I'm just pointing out the natural progression from one phase to the next that people have been ignoring because of their implicit biases. It will all seem jarring to those that haven't been paying attention or just didn't know until now.

Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I'm sitting here just absorbing all the information... they also point out a solid connection on the infiltration of law enforcement by the same white supremacist entities...:ohhh:

Now this gov just need to officially classify them as terrorist and go after them with the same energy they do with isis and al queda

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The difference is the president of United States ,Trump, is literally going on stage on nationally televised debates and telling white supremacist organizations to standby.

Y'all need to stop acting like this is the same old shyt on a different day it's not

This here. Its foolish for any black person to have a lackadaisical approach to the seriousness of these ws terrorists groups.
This whole scenario we're witnessing is like something out of a sci fi alternative American history novel. We have a demagogue in the White House who is encouraging his base of ws terrorists to commit acts of voter intimidation and violence in the event he loses the elections. This is pretty unprecedented, at least in terms of modern American history. Anyone belittling the severity of this is naive in my view.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Bro I watched a former white friend of mine get radicalized by the alt right and become a complete white supremacist Trump supporter.

He voted for Obama in 2008. And he was one of those white boys that loved black music Black Culture but did not feel the same about black people.
I know several white people that this has happened to actually.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This here. Its foolish for any black person to have a lackadaisical approach to the seriousness of these ws terrorists groups.
This whole scenario we're witnessing is like something out of a sci fi alternative American history novel. We have a demagogue in the White House who is encouraging his base of ws terrorists to commit acts of voter intimidation and violence in the event he loses the elections. This is pretty unprecedented, at least in terms of modern American history. Anyone belittling the severity of this is naive in my view.
Or insidious:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
American government are white terrorists :dahell:

I know breh but its like literally dealing with a dude with a split personality... :snoop: wanna espouse freedom for all but allow domestic terrorism when they are white.. its literally hypocrisy constantly...like damn walk it how you talk it and choose a side already....:dahell: like i said in a previous post they have to know the outcome if they don't stop it now...

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I know breh but its like literally dealing with a dude with a split personality... :snoop: wanna espouse freedom for all but allow domestic terrorism when they are white.. its literally hypocrisy constantly...like damn walk it how you talk it and choose a side already....:dahell: like i said in a previous post they have to know the outcome if they don't stop it now...

You forget that they can go anywhere in the world when/if shyt hits the fan.

We don't have that luxury.

You assume that they are operating from a relatable perspective. They are in a whole nother world from regular people.

Many of them have never had to worry about the same shyt we do.

They can ignore their humanity. They can literally afford it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Been around

The Ivy League trust fund kids who run this country were always full of incels who loved racist thinkers. And that has always affected the policy making here.

zuckerburg is not the first Augustus fanboy

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are some really good videos on Youtube about the radicalization of white males.

I wonder if they are still up :jbhmm:

Because this process doesn't happen overnight. It's a slow transformation, but easy to do with this society.
shyt starts on PSN and Xbox communities now. Wild life we live in

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Amerikkka is a hate nation, it always has been, its entire history is fueled by terrorism and war crimes.

It's as if they selected the batch of the worst cacs and sent them to live there :scust:
I think America has the power to commit worse atrocities than Nazi Germany.

Like stuff that would make Hitler and Mussolini blush.