this abc homegrown WHITE domestic terrorism documentary is LIT...:ohhh::mindblown:

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
A new black militancy must be formed to keep these terrorists in check.
Self reliance, firearm knowledge, and community networking needs to be paramount for our community. Our survival may one day depend on it.

Agreed. We need to create some kind of "Black Guard" group that's dedicated solely to protecting our communities throughout the country. If the law enforcement here don't want to protect us we'll just have to protect ourselves.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Agreed. We need to create some kind of "Black Guard" group that's dedicated solely to protecting our communities throughout the country. If the law enforcement here don't want to protect us we'll just have to protect ourselves.
I wish something like this could happen but it seems we’re so easily infiltrated these days. A lot of the group would be smart dumb nikkas telling folks not to vote, then a part would be crazy black Israelites types, then we would have the plain ole Shysters like Triaq and Yvette . We need leaders like Malcom & Martin to truly unite us under a common goal.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Sticky this thread ...

Feds treat these groups with kid gloves ... But was hard on the BPP

aa_sun_19740517_p011-003.jpg

tenor.gif

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I wish something like this could happen but it seems we’re so easily infiltrated these days. A lot of the group would be smart dumb nikkas telling folks not to vote, then a part would be crazy black Israelites types, then we would have the plain ole Shysters like Triaq and Yvette . We need leaders like Malcom & Martin to truly unite us under a common goal.
Its doable. Even the 60-70s movements were infiltrated, but kept going. Just have to keep a core of individuals within each local community that know who is who

the national leadership will be tougher to maintain, but locally we can all create our own thing

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Its doable, even the 60s movements were infiltrated. Just have to keep a core of individuals within each local community that know who is who

the national leadership will be tougher to maintain, but locally we can all create our own thing
I hope so. I guess we would have to have clear goals and realistic ways to achieve them:ehh:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Partly agree. However I think there would be better success if a coalition was formed among parties of differing ideologies with the sole purpose of protecting the blk community. We don't all have to be on the same page for something so basic.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Partly agree. However I think there would be better success if a coalition was formed among parties of differing ideologies with the sole purpose of protecting the blk community. We don't all have to be on the same page for something so basic.
What we want now is basic. Two of those things are a solution to police brutality and the quelling of white supremacy in the highest level of government .we have a Substantial amount of black folks who won’t even admit they exist or that they’re huge issues, not the majority of us of course , but too damn many for comfort.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I don't know if it's my hormones, or me having a black teenaged son but this has me in literal tears.

:demonic: we just stocked up on 9mms and 12s. My parents (an officer and a detective)
made sure we (my household) can shoot. And told us what to say when questioned.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
These panicky vids lately are just more of the same. There's been a solid connection between militia/PD/military/federal for at least 40 years now, and just like with politicians getting a pass led to Trump, the alphabet people all shrugged and went eh...it's not that big of a deal, we know them so we can always get to them whenever...

Plant corn and expect peas. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They won't because they enjoy using them as the boogeyman (antifa) at best and that they go after minorities at worst.

It's a win win for them politically.

so its either co-exist with in peace with black folks or allow the country to implode with literal civil war with white militias and race soldiers because racism is more important??? :mjlol: talk about win win...

I mean think about it what's the most likely outcome with cacs???:francis: they have to see it too... all these other minorities not gonna take these white groups just laying down when they start getting targeted too...:manny: its gonna get real ugly... govt could have been put a pin in this bullshyt.

Last edited:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps

I'm sitting here just absorbing all the information... they also point out a solid connection on the infiltration of law enforcement by the same white supremacist entities...:ohhh:

watched the whole special just now, that's def a must see

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
These panicky vids lately are just more of the same. There's been a solid connection between militia/PD/military/federal for at least 40 years now, and just like with politicians getting a pass led to Trump, the alphabet people all shrugged and went eh...it's not that big of a deal, we know them so we can always get to them whenever...

Plant corn and expect peas. :manny:
The difference is the president of United States ,Trump, is literally going on stage on nationally televised debates and telling white supremacist organizations to standby.

Y'all need to stop acting like this is the same old shyt on a different day it's not