UFC 247 On ESPN+ PPV [2/8] “Swangin’ & Bangin” (Jon Jones/Dominick Reyes, Shevchenko/Chookagian)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Katlyn “Blonde Fighter” Chookagian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
UFC going down the boxing route with the judging, good luck with that.

fukking robbery, if they don't run it back fukk the UFC.
Not just judging, everything.

Used to have loaded PPV cards, now they're as exciting as watching seven Filipinos fight on Manny Pacquiao's undercard.

Used to have titles that meant something, now they resorted to creating fake championship belts and interim champions.

Used to have champions fight the best opponents available now we're basically getting tune up fights.

Used to brag how UFC was martial arts and respected the craft and other fighters. Millions came in from Connor fights and now they're acting like he invented the trash talk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm watching Nunes vs Shevchenko and after watching Shevchenko for the first time last night that bytch looked unbeatable, I'm watching the GOAT pick her apart in their last fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing them match up now after both getting better since their last match up.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They should do like K-1 and add another round when it’s close

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Dominick Cruz was damn near begging the judges to get shyt right since he knew it was gonna go the distance on commentary during the 3rd round

and the “don’t shoot the messenger” by Jon Anik before they read the scores

they knew fukkery was afoot

Jones winning wasn’t an issue, I think Reyes edged him but it was close enough to be argued

but damn a 49-46 should cost that judge their job for a while

I have no qualms about an immediate rematch, keeps both busy since Jon doesn’t have a clear next opponent and he’s been active and Reyes is likely gonna take out another potential contender if they match him with anybody else at the moment.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Octagon control/Pressure
Take downs
Significant strikes
Leg kicks - ; Why did Holloway just lose his decision?

Jones lead the way in all these categories, Bones wasn't getting hit clean and when he was it rarely seemed like a significant strike to me.

full

Reyes is also marked up and jones face is clean a lot of those shots weren't landing on jone Rogan always do that shyt reacting shyt that's not even landing and he got the nerve to talk about stephen a smith

Jones did more in the fight end of story, people just want jones to lose so the slightest window they have to give him an L they will do so

If Canelo would've dropped Mayweather twice like Wilder did Fury, everybody and their mama would say Floyd lost that fight even though he won every round by a landslide unlike Fury who only landed 1 punch more than wilder each round lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah..when Hagler had a few wars and won, there DAMN SURE WASNT ANYWHERE near the same criticism as there is for a Spence after he finally got tested yet still survived in the end and actually wanted it more than Porter.

Duran went the distance with Marvin Hagler in a competitive fight, and nobody said oh man Hagler could KO a blown up light weight and the fight was at 160 lmao

yea Spence destroy Mikey who only moved up on weight class because he held a belt at 140 during this time, they trying to make seem like he jumped two weight classes, and Spence was expose because he didn't KO him even though it was probably the easiest fight of his career in regards to how much damage he took in the fight and how easily he won

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Izzy vs Jones is definitely a lot more compelling now

Izzy Is the same height and only has a 4 inch reach disadvantage, 80 vs 84, and Jones boxing is still his big weakness.

Jon Jones still might have the strength advantage over Izzy though. If Izzy beats Romero decidedly and stuffs his takedowns then I think he beats Jones.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
same shyt with Erroll Spence versus Porter, since be blew out everybody else, soon as gotta get gutter in the trenches, oh he exposed, nah, the tough fights is when you see who really the great and who not, the real ones pull out the victory in end no matter what

Big facts, the heel turn on my boy after finally having a tough fight has been hilarious. Even Floyd had tough fights(Castillo and Maidana).