What advice would you give to somebody who just turned 18?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Happy Birthday OP

Man there's hella shyt I wish I knew at 18 that I know now :francis:

If you just turned 18 I assume you recently graduated from high school this summer too? If you don't know your career path yet I would strongly advise you to take a year off from school or to just attend a local community college and get your basics done. There are plenty of people who get pushed to go to Universities and don't even know why they're there and are accruing unnecessary debt. Take some time and reflect on what you really want

Your social circle post high school will change dramatically and you will outgrow people if you haven't already. There were plenty of people I thought i would still be rocking with now (I'm 25) but I fell off with most of my high school friends. Mindsets and goals will change.

Don't get any women pregnant. I cannot stress this enough. I've seen unexpected and unwanted babies ruin the course of many young peoples lives. Plus baby mama drama is always a headache.

Start saving if you haven't already. Get into the habit of tracking your expenses. There are plenty of apps to help with that. Financial knowledge is something a lot of young people are lacking.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
dI90OBy.jpg

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Stay away from college and develop a trade or get into AI

Your jobs are going to be extremely limited in a few years due to automation