What advice would you give to somebody who just turned 18?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Always use a condom and don't take out student loans or get a credit card. If you wanna go to college get a job and pay for Community College out of pocket the first two years. Once you have an associates get a decent full time job that offers tuition reimbursement.

I repeat. DO NOT take out no student fukking loans :ufdup:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Better to get money and set yourself up to enjoy life later than to enjoy it now and struggle when you're older:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: EMY

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Get out of any relationships you are in, youre going to change everything about yourself for the next 4-8 years.

Go to college, and get involved socially - try to go and pledge with a greek frat early on.

Learn to run away from comfort, don't sit around doing school work/ working a job and coming home and chilling.

Get in a1 shape, and teach yourself displine

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Read and learn as much as you can.

Its redundant but wrap it up...please!

Don't be afraid to try new things: experiences, women, music, food, etc.

I'd be a hypocrite to say this since I'm about to be 26 and I'm not even on top of this, but learn to be financially literate.

Listen. Sounds simple yet a lot of people can't do it. It's a very valuable skill.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't waste my breath.

People are gonna learn on their own anyways.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
If you have a problem dont ignore it and expect it to get better. Work on removing that issue from your life completely. Ignoring it will only allow it to get worse.

Don't doubt yourself and be afraid of trying something new. Doubt and anxiety is the biggest cock block in life. You'll never know what you can be or have with doubt.

Always invest in yourself in anyway possible. It could be your health or just improving your craft.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
If you don’t have a full ride, and feel you must advance your education, go to community college until you absolutely figure it all out