What advice would you give to somebody who just turned 18?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Community/Technical college is an option! You don't have to go to the huge University

You will still get an excellent education while saving several thousand dollars and avoiding enormous student loan debt, with the bonus of smaller class size and really getting to know your professors and peers.

If you are with a new partner, make sure you both get tested before smashing, if she doesn't want to get tested then it ain't worth the risk.

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
When you get a job, the pay gonna suck at first. Unless you got certifications on stuff. Enjoy life with no regrets, and if it is too good to be true it REALLY is. Advice I got from OGs; "How you do anything is how you do everything."

And Happy Birthday :obama:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
nothin' :yeshrug: live yr life and don't take advice from some bozo on the coli {yes I know i'm also giving you advice}

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
Listen.
Ask questions if you have them.
Stay calm.
Think before you act.
Learn to save money.
Figure out a way to make a consistent source of income before you impregnate any hoe.
Learn basic math(decimals, percentages, fractions ect.).
Don’t accept disrespect from anyone.
Get organized with your responsibilities and prioritize
If you go to school, take your time when picking your major. Don't pick a major just to have one. Do your research. The more majors you have, the more you stay in school and the more $$$ you give the schools

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
todays my 18th birthday. I know some people here are more seasoned, so what do you wish somebody had told you when you turned 18?
-Learn what credit is. Don't wreck yours.
-Take your ass to college by any means necessary. Once there, don't fukk up your grades. GPA should be 3.00 or higher when you're done.
-Don't become an alcoholic or drug addict. Yes, that includes being a burned out weed fiend.
-Control your dikk. Always strap up.
-Don't get #metoo'd. If a drunk or high chick comes around whylin, take your ass home immediately. Don't fukk drunk/high chicks. Don't be involved in trains. Keep your hands to yourself. Keanu. Ask Nate Parker or Albert Wilson if you dont believe me.
-Be calm and even tempered when dealing with police. Don't try to be a rebel and end up on the news. Your death will not be avenged.
-Get an internship. If it ends, get another one.
-"I'm young,and this is my time to do dumb shyt" is a fallacy.
-99.9% of the motherfukkers you run with aren't your friends and don't really give a fukk about you. Don't trade your life or well being for theirs.
-Do not save hoes under any circumstances.
-Don't leave your drink unattended.
-Listen to your instincts. If they're telling you something aint right, it's not. Take your ass home.
-Don't trust cacs.
-If you must pawg, wait until you're older. Pawging in high school and college is dangerous.
-Mind your own business.
-Finally. Wise people learn from other's mistakes. Not so wise people only learn from their own.

Have fun! :russ:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Have a plan, dont waste your time partying and bullshytting if you don't have a plan

I see dudes my age starting to fall off, broke af with kids, struggling paycheck to paycheck, by all means have fun, but have a plan

I'm 27