What's Durant's legacy outside of the Warriors years 🤔

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Man yall a tough crowd, I wonder what players do y’all even like
I mean they're telling the truth.

Once KD went to GS, that clearly showed he's not a alpha male leader. That REALLY took a hit to his legacy.

Add on to the fact he did win championships with GS and no one really cared because KD wasn't a homegrown talent for GS like Klay, Curry and Draymond.

I put money on it, it hurts KD deep down inside how his tenured in GS ended being that Draymond ran him off and he left the time injured.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Should have stayed at OKC and competed for Western Conference supremacy against Golden State. I believe they would have got over the hump and won a championship eventually with the the squad they had. His legacy is very different if he takes that route. Once Steph won that 22 Chip in the way that he did it put everything in perspective.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have stayed at OKC and competed for Western Conference supremacy against Golden State. I believe they would have got over the hump and won a championship eventually with the the squad they had. His legacy is very different if he takes that route. Once Steph won that 22 Chip in the way that he did it put everything in perspective.
Your basketball knowledge is in shambles then

No team was winning it all with Andre

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Your basketball knowledge is in shambles then

No team was winning it all with Andre
They had a great squad, pushed a 73-9 GSW team to the limit. One or two changes they would be contenders, as I said they had one of the strongest squads at that time. Andre's limitations don't change that.

Last edited: