What's Durant's legacy outside of the Warriors years 🤔

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The servant legacy

Top 3 GOAT Team USA guy though. How many gold medals he's won? Three?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
And this could seem unfair, but there is something about his lack of building a family off the court that feels weak too. You got hundred of millions of dollars and you got no family/kids? How wouldn’t you want to take advantage of the situation you’re in there?
Nikka fukk them kids :mjtf:

A millionaire under 40 who travels a lot should be fukkin bad hoes until he gets bored, flabby and wants to settle down.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Still taking him over lbj if we drafting

He put on a masterclass against that cav team, averaged 30ppg, 11 rebounds and 40% from 3 point range

So called greatest ever by many got cooked that series

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
No one is falling for this stupid as comparison :mjlol: you're just wasting your time

I admit its over the top, but i hate when people make the argument "take away his best years / co-stars / supporting cast and what is he?"

Look, durant is still a 2x finals MVP. As stamped as curry is, hes 1 for 4 in that department

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
how was 2016 the perfect situation?
Bruh every time the team he’s on is on the downside he scouts the league to see what star players he can play with that mesh with him/cover his weaknesses. Kyrie and Kevin Love did that.

And that’s also with high level role players as Tristan, JR, Shump, Delladova etc…

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I admit its over the top, but i hate when people make the argument "take away his best years / co-stars / supporting cast and what is he?"

Look, durant is still a 2x finals MVP. As stamped as curry is, hes 1 for 4 in that department
You're still doing it though. It's not "take away his best years"

You know what it is with Durant. Again no one is falling for it.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Probably in that Kevin Garnett category of a guy immortalized by his MVP year and generational talent (for his height/size) but who couldn’t get it done as the center piece.
Ehh idk if that’s fair to KG. KD played with far more talent before even before GS than KG did before Boston

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What's MJ's legacy aside from the two 3-peats?
full

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the most skilled basketball players ever.
Peak Durant was unstoppable.

Shame that he let social media and other things off the court affect him.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He never should've gone to the Warriors....He was never going to get the legacy boost from winning a championship with GS......There were other teams he could've gone to where he would've gotten the legacy boost had he won (Wash,NY,LA)
Going to the Warriors was a mistake because it tarnished his legacy…INITIALLY.

after they went back to back that shyt was out the window KD and Steph basically ran the league. And then the Warriors struggling against the Raptors without him showed the world how important he was to the team. Even the short amount of time he played before the Achilles tear was magical.

Leaving GSW was the absolute worst basketball decision I’ve ever seen. He’s been chasing that feeling of dominance ever since

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Still taking him over lbj if we drafting

He put on a masterclass against that cav team, averaged 30ppg, 11 rebounds and 40% from 3 point range

So called greatest ever by many got cooked that series
You can't be serious:skip:

One of the greatest scorers of all time you fukking retard
So basically Carmelo or Mitch Richmond? Got ya