When did it become acceptable for dudes to walk around in really short shorts ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
:snoop: I swear this new generation orf these Gen Z cats are a totally different breed then previous generations. Not only do you have guys over 300 pounds trying to wear skinny Jean's you got dudes walking around in short ass shorts like they're fukking females. I saw two teenaged boys both high school age wearing these really short shorts yesterday at work and both times I had a combination of :why: and:scust: on my face. When I was growing up you would've been clowned to oblivion for wearing that shyt if you were male. There's also this Mexican kid that works at my store who walks around wearing capri pants like he's a girl and people swear he isn't gay. I mean who is raising these dudes? I swear it seems like this younger generation is trying to be as different from previous generations as they can be. I know someone is probably going to come in this thread and claim I must be :flabbynsick: and don't understand the younger generation but at 29 years old frankly I don't give a fukk because I would rather be an "old" nikka with swag and know how to dress, then to be a 18 year old swagless jackass who can't dress for shyt walking around looking you robbed your sisters clothes drawer. And this isn't a knock on all Gen Zers just some.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's not just teens doing it

It's some old head dudes who hop on any trend
That be on that gay shyt too

This era is the softest era ever

This is the 1st era where the people are less violent and more p*ssy