Why Do Christians Hold Anti-Semitic Views About Jews & Condemn Non Believers To Hell?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Look, they have been doing it since the beginning. Look up what happened with the Sephardic Anusim in Spain. They forcefully converted them to Christianity. I don't hate Christianity. In fact, I admire Christianity, but it's followers turn me off. They have to prosthelytize you. For instance, if you don't agree with there religion, then they condemn you to hell. Even though hell isn't a physical place, but a state of mind. I believe if you aren't a good person this life, then you are destroyed.

I can at least say that Muslims don't prosthelytize like Christians do. Also, some even think that yoga is witchcraft :dahell: I don't mean to disrespect any follower of the religion, but they can come off as real saditty at times. While Muslim extremists have forcibly converted others the normal ones don't force others to believe what they believe. Hell, Jews are the same way too.

BTW, Judaism is also Black history.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, act like people dont disrespect every aspect of Christianity in media every single day :mjlol:

Act like other religions aint killing Christians for the hell of it in other countries :mjlol:

Christianity has many horrible events in its history, but i find it funny when people act like this is unique

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol, act like people dont disrespect every aspect of Christianity in media every single day :mjlol:

Act like other religions aint killing Christians for the hell of it in other countries :mjlol:

Christianity has many horrible events in its history, but i find it funny when people act like this is unique
I agree that Christianity has been attacked in the media. Still, that doesn't answer my question as to why Christians convey themselves as it's their way or hell.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Also, some Christians even hold anti-Semitic views. They tell this lie that the Jews killed Jesus/Yeshua when it was the Romans. Another thing, Judaism is the oldest Abrahamic religion. Why is it that G-d says he's the only one that should be worshipped? However, you have Christians saying that g-d came in the forms.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Like I said, I respect all three of the major Abrahamic Religions. I'm learning about the Baha'i Faith which is the 4th one. My gripe is with the followers.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
because Christians are one of maybe the most judgmental people ever made:francis::francis:
im a Christian:yeshrug::yeshrug: but my mentality is Let people live their life..im only worried about my own life and what happens when i meet my maker..therefore i dont judge/pay attention to people who in the bible are "dammed to hell":hubie::hubie:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
because Christians are one of maybe the most judgmental people ever made:francis::francis:
im a Christian:yeshrug::yeshrug: but my mentality is Let people live their life..im only worried about my own life and what happens when i meet my maker..therefore i dont judge/pay attention to people who in the bible are "dammed to hell":hubie::hubie:
Exactly. There's non judgmental Christians ot there. However, most of the followers in this country are judgmental. Especially, those Evangelical Christians.. They think that Jews will convert to their religion before Armageddon.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that Christianity has been attacked in the media. Still, that doesn't answer my question as to why Christians convey themselves as it's their way or hell.

Is this a serious question? I can never tell with you.

Christians state that they are the only way because its the most core element of the Christian doctrine.

The death and resurrection of Christ was to redeem humanity and restore communion with God the Father. Without this belief, there would have been no reason for Christ to be born, to live, to die, to resurrect, etc.

You state you respect Christianity as a religion but you don't respect the core tenet of the religion.

Thats strange to me.

Thats like me stating that i respect buddhism but the concept of nirvana is stupid to me

Daps
Religious people are hateful, that’s what it comes down to. In my life experience atheists and agnostic people are far better humans.

I do my best to not have any religious people in my life. They tend to be untrustworthy

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Is this a serious question? I can never tell with you.

Christians state that they are the only way because its the most core element of the Christian doctrine.

The death and resurrection of Christ was to redeem humanity and restore communion with God the Father. Without this belief, there would have been no reason for Christ to be born, to live, to die, to resurrect, etc.

You state you respect Christianity as a religion but you don't respect the core tenet of the religion.

Thats strange to me.

Thats like me stating that i respect buddhism but the concept of nirvana is stupid to me
I understand the Jesus part, but most of these followers dont get that there's other religions that predate Christianity. G-d even said that he was the only way.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. There's non judgmental Christians ot there. However, most of the followers in this country are judgmental. Especially, those Evangelical Christians.. They think that Jews will convert to their religion before Armageddon.

I think you are very confused and really dont have an idea of what you are talking about.

However you're in luck, there are many resources you can look if you actually want to know something about Christianity and the history of the church.

If you are actuallg interested in educating yourself

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Religious people are hateful l, that’s what it comes down to. In my life experience atheists and agnostic people are far better humans.

I do my best to not have any religious people in my life. They tend to be untrustworthy
There's some snobby saddity Atheists out there too breh. I wil say that Agnostics are the most level headed when it comes to the level of understanding.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think you are very confused and really dont have an idea of what you are talking about.

However you're in luck, there are many resources you can look if you actually want to know something about Christianity and the history of the church.

If you are actuallg interested in educating yourself
I know the history of the church. My only issue is why do they make it seem that its their way or no way. That was my only issue. Thank you for responding.