Why Do Christians Hold Anti-Semitic Views About Jews & Condemn Non Believers To Hell?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How are they the Jews from the Bible? I thought anyone could be a Jew as long as you worship YHWH and praise one god?
Well, the Jews are from the Bible because in the Bible they were deemed as G-d's chosen people. I explained this already. They were held in bondage in Egypt and freed.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, the Jews are from the Bible because in the Bible they were deemed as G-d's chosen people. I explained this already. They were held in bondage in Egypt and freed.

so all of those people in all of those pictures are direct descendants of people who were held in bondage in Egypt and freed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically, blaming Jews for everything and having a negative view towards them. Even though you have Semitic Arabs and Ethiopians.

No one has ever blame Ethiopian or Arab Jews for anything because the definition wasn't created for or by them. The European created the term bc they converts who never spoke the Semitic language until 19th 20th Century.

So in reality Semitic is the regional language and there is no way to be anti language.