Why Do Christians Hold Anti-Semitic Views About Jews & Condemn Non Believers To Hell?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look, they have been doing it since the beginning. Look up what happened with the Sephardic Anusim in Spain. They forcefully converted them to Christianity. I don't hate Christianity. In fact, I admire Christianity, but it's followers turn me off. They have to prosthelytize you. For instance, if you don't agree with there religion, then they condemn you to hell. Even though hell isn't a physical place, but a state of mind. I believe if you aren't a good person this life, then you are destroyed.

I can at least say that Muslims don't prosthelytize like Christians do. Also, some even think that yoga is witchcraft :dahell: I don't mean to disrespect any follower of the religion, but they can come off as real saditty at times. While Muslim extremists have forcibly converted others the normal ones don't force others to believe what they believe. Hell, Jews are the same way too.

BTW, Judaism is also Black history.

I didn't read non of this but your thread title is easy to answer. The main point of christianity is accepting jesus as your lord and saviour. If you dont then you end up in hell. Now the hate for Jews stem from christ crucifixion. That is it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand the Jesus part, but most of these followers dont get that there's other religions that predate Christianity. G-d even said that he was the only way.

You dont understand the Jesus the part. You dont understand Christianity at all. And the old covenant to the new covenant is not a new religion, its the fulfillment of the original promise. Reread the gospel of John, nothing predates Christ.

Theres not enough tjme to go over religious history here. Just read a book about it.

People are always so confident talking out of their ass when it comes to Christianity but i bet you wouldnt go back and forth with a Muslim and tell him he's wrong about his religious doctrinal beliefs

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
These types of threads are ridiculous.

You see people being hypocrites, self-contradictions, ignorant, and outright disingenuous conmen EVERY fukkING DAY. Some old ass books are not going to solve that. Hell, it often times makes the issue worse.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the history of the church. My only issue is why do they make it seem that its their way or no way. That was my only issue. Thank you for responding.

Because that is the core tenet of Christianity.

"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH ME"

There is one consistent theme throughout the old and new testament, and thats that salvation is through God only, and any attempt to circumvent this ends up horribly

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You dont understand the Jesus the part. You dont understand Christianity at all. And the old covenant to the new covenant is not a new religion, its the fulfillment of the original promise. Reread the gospel of John, nothing predates Christ.

Theres not enough tjme to go over religious history here. Just read a book about it.

People are always so confident talking out of their ass when it comes to Christianity but i bet you wouldnt go back and forth with a Muslim and tell him he's wrong about his religious doctrinal beliefs
Muslims don't prosthelytize like Christians do. They aren't going to other countries and doing missionary work. The fundamentalists in middle eastern countries are another conversation. I never said anyone was wrong. Only thing I did was simply ask a question.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Muslims don't prosthelytize like Christians do. They aren't going to other countries and doing missionary work. The fundamentalists in middle eastern countries are another conversation. I never said anyone was wrong. Only thing I did was simply ask a question.

Aight breh

Daps
Christianity concept of religion is a strange one. How can GOD be 3 in 1 that doesn’t make any logical sense to me. Who do y’all pray to? Jesus/God/Mary? :dahell: Pick one!

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Christianity concept of religion is a strange one. How can GOD be 3 in 1 that doesn’t make any logical sense to me. Who do y’all pray to? Jesus/God/Mary? :dahell: Pick one!
Catholics believe that Mary is the intermediary to Jesus. Other denominations believe that Jesus is the intermediary to G-d. It's confusing to say the least, but this is how I understand it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Is this a serious question? I can never tell with you.

Christians state that they are the only way because its the most core element of the Christian doctrine.

The death and resurrection of Christ was to redeem humanity and restore communion with God the Father. Without this belief, there would have been no reason for Christ to be born, to live, to die, to resurrect, etc.

You state you respect Christianity as a religion but you don't respect the core tenet of the religion.

Thats strange to me.

Thats like me stating that i respect buddhism but the concept of nirvana is stupid to me
I often ask the same thing. It says very clearly the no other way to heaven is through Jesus. But Jesus ran with the Jews. And Jews don’t believe in Jesus. Sooooo they going to hell? Arabs, natives, people in tribes that never heard of Jesus or can even read, and they going to hell too? Pray 5 times a day to allah and you’re going to hell too?

basically heaven is filled with Christians and only Christians?

That never sat right with me either. What kind of god would do that to all his other children

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Over 90% of trump supporters identify as Christians

They are bigots with deep hatred.

Do not let these people shape your view on that faith.. They are not followers of christ..

They are the enimies who need to be extinguished from this planet

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people hold 'anti-semitic' views, but Christianity is largely the reason that billions are getting sent to Israel every year. Christians are arguably the strongest supporters of Jews in modern times.

Nonbelievers are condemned the same as lukewarm Christians are condemned. There is a path to Heaven which is narrow and that involves following the morals laid out in the Bible and accepting Jesus as savior, meaning his blood paid the penalty for our transgressions.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No. Other religions do not say their way or that’s it. In fact, Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and don’t say you’re going to hell if you believe in him

Try to bring atheism or other religions to a strict Islamic country and see if you don't get your head cut off.