Why Do Christians Hold Anti-Semitic Views About Jews & Condemn Non Believers To Hell?

Daps
all this thread is going to do is piss off all the religious zealots on this site who revolve their lives around a man made book

I freed myself from that shyt in childhood

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
if you're using southern white folks to define Christianity then you done lost. I've never heard anyone in my family or churches say anything ill about Jews and in fact most speak of a kinship on some level. If anything we black folks need to be wary of the anti blackness from some in the Jewish community, much like every other community. Truth is a lot of folks are self righteous and judgmental, its just easier to call it out when you can blame someone's religion on it. The moment someone claims to be a Christian publicly there's all sorts of jokes and negative assumptions made about them from the same people that claim Christians are judgmental.

Daps
Hey everyone

Look ova he a

Sum dumb female

Fukk outta here.

Wash your p*ssy and read something..
:mjlol:
of course your response is disgust and contempt when someone doesn't believe what you believe
I've been through the whole Sunday school thing already
I chose to think and believe for myself instead of being told what to think and believe

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Try to bring atheism or other religions to a strict Islamic country and see if you don't get your head cut off.
fukk the people and their translation of what it means. I mean the actual text. The Bible says these words explicitly. Most other religions focus on god, no matter what you call him. Christianity seems to have Jesus as the man you gotta get through first

I could be wrong. But that’s a question I’ve always had about it. Like how you gonna send the majority of the world to hell when they still worship you but not Jesus