Why Do Christians Hold Anti-Semitic Views About Jews & Condemn Non Believers To Hell?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah and Christian's dont believe jesus was just a prophet so you cant believe that jesus is your savior and be a Muslim.
But breh that's exactly what I said, so what's the argument?

I'm saying christians say you MUST believe Jesus is god's son or you go to hell... in other words, every single person who is not a christian, is going to hell

Muslims, and other religions, do not place those stipulations on anyone. You must believe in God, no matter what you call him/her/it/they..

An even broader approach to the questions of salvation and truth is sometimes known as the Perennialist school (so named because it holds that all celestial religions, those originally based on revelation from God, share a certain transcendental unity and truth even if their followers have corrupted them over time). It argues that, since God is the only and manifest Truth and Reality, and since all of His creation reflects His majesty and ultimately His unity, then, as the Qur'an states, “Unto Him belongs sovereignty over the heavens and the earth, and unto God are all matters returned” (57:5). This position emphasizes that the Qur’an refutes the claims of Jews and Christians that they alone are the beloved of God, asserting instead that “unto God is the journey’s end” (5:18).

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, some Christians even hold anti-Semitic views. They tell this lie that the Jews killed Jesus/Yeshua when it was the Romans. Another thing, Judaism is the oldest Abrahamic religion. Why is it that G-d says he's the only one that should be worshipped? However, you have Christians saying that g-d came in the forms.

what is a Semite?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Who are the Jews? Can you post a picture of who you’re talking about?
Jews are people who worship Yahweh and praise one g-d. There's hebraic African tribes also like the Yoruba, Igbo, Tutsi, and Basaa Tribe in Cameroon. There's more African Hebraic tribes, but I can't list them all at this moment. Also, the Ethiopian Jews.

1*Jgeq_mhhq-9-Um7-YaG4ug.jpeg

orthodox-jewish-ceremony-gty-jt-200406_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Sephardic-Jews-a-voice.jpg

image-20160506-32019-1jw8ib3.jpg

PikiWiki_Israel_4738_olim_Immigrants_from_Yemen-1232x900.jpg

1000x-1.jpg

Why

Superstar
Daps
OP u a bytch :umad:

nikka took the side of Zimmerman

u lil lost fakkit

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews are people who worship Yahweh and praise one g-d. There's hebraic African tribes also like the Yoruba, Igbo, Tutsi, and Basaa Tribe in Cameroon. There's more African Hebraic tribes, but I can't list them all at this moment. Also, the Ethiopian Jews.

1*Jgeq_mhhq-9-Um7-YaG4ug.jpeg

orthodox-jewish-ceremony-gty-jt-200406_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Sephardic-Jews-a-voice.jpg

image-20160506-32019-1jw8ib3.jpg

PikiWiki_Israel_4738_olim_Immigrants_from_Yemen-1232x900.jpg

1000x-1.jpg

So a Jew is anyone who worships YHWH and praises one god? And that’s what all of those people have in common?

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
all this thread is going to do is piss off all the religious zealots on this site who revolve their lives around a man made book

I freed myself from that shyt in childhood
fukk the people and their translation of what it means. I mean the actual text. The Bible says these words explicitly. Most other religions focus on god, no matter what you call him. Christianity seems to have Jesus as the man you gotta get through first

I could be wrong. But that’s a question I’ve always had about it. Like how you gonna send the majority of the world to hell when they still worship you but not Jesus
The Lord gave us free will to choose.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So a Jew is anyone who worships YHWH and praises one god? And that’s what all of those people have in common?
Yes, they also don't believe Jesus was the son of G-d. Messianics do, but mainstream Judaism doesn't. Thee Jews are G-d's chosen people from Israel. They believe in a world to come aka HaOlam HaBa. Also, for the people who were wicked they're destroyed.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, they also don't believe Jesus was the son of G-d. Messianics do, but mainstream Judaism doesn't. Thee Jews are G-d's chosen people from Israel. They believe in a world to come aka HaOlam HaBa. Also, for the people who were wicked they're destroyed.

How are they the Jews from the Bible? I thought anyone could be a Jew as long as you worship YHWH and praise one god?