You Are Pregnant And The Bro Asks For DNA Tests

Daps
Not one single person in the thread said they would deny the father the test. They simply said that he'd also have repercussions to face, but everyone said he could get the test.

Strawman much?

Ain't no strawman. The fact yall ready to throw away your marriage and your family because your husbands wants to verify its his kid SCREAMS shady :mjlol: Lets say me and my fiance go on "a break". We had issues but, we worked things out. We want to have sex again. But before she let me slide up in there, she tells me to go get tested because she aint know who I been with the last three or four months. I would go get tested to give her peace of mind. Anybody who wouldn't sends out BIG RED FLAG.....kinda like you right now :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not one single person in the thread said they would deny the father the test. They simply said that he'd also have repercussions to face, but everyone said he could get the test.

Strawman much?
Sure Lady.

Make yourself a single mom out of spite brehettes

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ain't no strawman. The fact yall ready to throw away your marriage and your family because your husbands wants to verify its his kid SCREAMS shady :mjlol: Lets say me and my fiance go on "a break". We had issues but, we worked things out. We want to have sex again. But before she let me slide up in there, she tells me to go get tested because she aint know who I been with the last three or four months. I would go get tested to give her peace of mind. Anybody who wouldn't sends out BIG RED FLAG.....kinda like you right now :francis:

I said he could get the test, I'm not gonna stop him from doing that I'm just leaving.

idk why yall have such a problem with that. I have the right to not want to be with him anymore. wtf.

Silkk

Daps
I actually didn't say I'd divorce my husband. Go back and read THEN respond. It will make you look less like an ass.
You're the only female in here sounding like a scorned bytch. Maybe it's something that happened to you, Me No Care :yeshrug:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You're the only female in here sounding like a scorned bytch. Maybe it's something that happened to you, Me No Care :yeshrug:

You're the one who acts like bytch always in the Salon. How YOU doin? Your bytch ass don't even know what I said in the thread because I never said I'd get a divorce. Lastly, I've never been pregnant and I won't be until I'm married.

So try again hoe.

Silkk

Daps
You're the one who acts like bytch always in the Salon. How YOU doin? Your bytch ass don't even know what I said in the thread because I never said I'd get a divorce. Lastly, I've never been pregnant and I won't be until I'm married.

So try again hoe.
So Emotional:sas1:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

First off, I never said I'd get a divorce so FAIL #1

Second, I advocated for husband doing it behind their wife's back to save the wife the emotional trouble that it cause to bring some bullshyt to her and be wrong. So I have nothing to hide...I just don't put anyone through my insecure bullshyt and I don't want to go through anyone else's. Do it behind my back and save me the trouble (yeah, I really have something to hide).

It would make sense for y'all to get tested because y'all were on break. If a husband and wife are planning a child and all of a sudden he asks for a tests, THAT raises red flags.

Finally, I already said I feel no type of way AT ALL about a BOYFRIEND asking a GIRLFRIEND for a test.

Finally again, I said I would get the test and pass it so again YOU FAIL.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Of course I would ask

omarion_megaa.jpg

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Everyone needs a DNA test married or not. Men should pay for testing if they requesf it and be reimbursed if the results are negative. Only women who are unsure of the paternity get offended and scared. No different than being offended if asked by your partner for a full panel STD test unless you know you are filthy.

If married, the results confirm the union. If single, less hassle to file child support in case dude needs a chop in the neck. For genetic disease reasons, everyone needs to KNOW where they come from with no speculation. None of that "your great uncle is really your grandaddy" nonsense that old whores did back in the day or skeletons came out when someone died or needed to donate blood/organs.

My parents were married, knew each other since junior high and told me that if I have kids to confirm it no matter the relationship status.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I tell any girl I have something serious with that if she every gets pregnant that I'm getting the baby tested, even if we are married, has nothing to do with lack of trust or because I'm cheating, and all yall broads talking about divorce because of it ain't shyt. fukk up a good thing because of pride.

I've never been cheated on in my life, but its something I feel strongly about. If you wanna use that as an excuse to be the victim or get some extra special treatment then fukk you.