You Are Pregnant And The Bro Asks For DNA Tests

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I wasn't married, and got knocked up I would. It would hurt that he didn't trust me, but not taking it seems like someone's playing games. If my husband wanted a DNA test I would do it, but then his v-card gonna get take away for a few months for even doubting me. And then I'm taking a nice ME vacation for a few days while he baby sits HIS kid.

This also gives me the exclusive rights to win all disagreements...ever.

Good gawd.......:usherlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had a daughter and was omw to be married to the mother. Got a DNA test behind her back.. turned out not to be my kid

Now I tell every girl i get serious with if she ever gets pregnant.. (married or not) I want a DNA test if not :camby:
"Trust"
"Loyalty"

bryan-no-gif.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nothing wrong with asking if you have your suspicions. These hoes aint loyal these days. :lolbron: A friend of mine went through that. The kid looked exactly like the mom, so nobody really was trippin. One day for some reason when the kid was a bout 7, he took him to get a DNA test. He was not the father.
7 years deep :damn:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:@ Women thinking their petty feelings is more important than a man knowing for a fact that a child is actually HIS child. Damn the risk of man investing the next 18 years of his time and resources on a kid that's not his. You just better not hurt the mother's feelings.

This really shows the sense of entitlement females have.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Had a daughter and was omw to be married to the mother. Got a DNA test behind her back.. turned out not to be my kid

Now I tell every girl i get serious with if she ever gets pregnant.. (married or not) I want a DNA test if not :camby:

With stories like these, I wonder how the kid feels that their mother lied to them...

Nothing wrong with asking if you have your suspicions. These hoes aint loyal these days. :lolbron: A friend of mine went through that. The kid looked exactly like the mom, so nobody really was trippin. One day for some reason when the kid was a bout 7, he took him to get a DNA test. He was not the father.

What happened after? :dwillhuh:

I mean, when shyt comes out like that, what can the mother say? Dispute against science?

:mjlol:@ Women thinking their petty feelings is more important than a man knowing for a fact that a child is actually HIS child. Damn the risk of man investing the next 18 years of his time and resources on a kid that's not his. You just better not hurt the mother's feelings.

This really shows the sense of entitlement females have.

Its not that, but they never think about the child's well being. That scared me more than the entitlement issue.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
With stories like these, I wonder how the kid feels that their mother lied to them...

I mean, when shyt comes out like that, what can the mother say? Dispute against science?

Its not that, but they never think about the child's well being. That scared me more than the entitlement issue.
Divorce happened. I mean these birds are stupid, but they aren't going to dispute results.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
7 years deep :damn:
Yeah I asked him why he took so long. He said he had a feeling a she was cheating on him. So he was like Imma check on the seed. FYI the wife was the last woman you would think was like that. No ratchet ghetto looking type. So I stress to fellas that it doesn't matter where they are from. A whore is a whore. :yeshrug:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
If I wasn't married, and got knocked up I would. It would hurt that he didn't trust me, but not taking it seems like someone's playing games. If my husband wanted a DNA test I would do it, but then his v-card gonna get take away for a few months for even doubting me. And then I'm taking a nice ME vacation for a few days while he baby sits HIS kid.

This also gives me the exclusive rights to win all disagreements...ever.

i bet men are lining up to marry u u sound so pleasant. :mjlol:

And withholding p*ssy is gonna get u deeply resented or cheated on. Some of yall women man, unbelievable. Acting like there aint easy p*ssy everywhere, acting like u can discipline a grown man :scust:

Unless u were married as a virgin, aint no reason to trust u in this day and age. no one knows how many men you cheated on in the past. Alot of folk out there raising a kid that aint theres, all a girl has to do is mess with a dude of the same race and there's always deniability. hoes acting like this is kuwait

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

The thing is the mother can tell the kid anything they want and they'll believe it. "Your daddy doesn't love us any more" or some bullshyt. Anything so she doesn't look bad.

And my ex actually disputed the DNA test said I was lying which is crazy because I actually had my daughter at the time (we broke up, I kicked her out and kept the baby) so she's like "you just want to abandon your family". .. which makes no sense considering I was so adamant about keeping my daughter. She just had to go

It's a long ass story... but anyway we end up having to go to court because she doesn't believe the DNA test.. she skips the court date to draw out the drama. We end up getting another DNA test eventually but this time she's pays for it (I had dropped $400 on the first one)