You Are Pregnant And The Bro Asks For DNA Tests

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Had a daughter and was omw to be married to the mother. Got a DNA test behind her back.. turned out not to be my kid

Now I tell every girl i get serious with if she ever gets pregnant.. (married or not) I want a DNA test if not :camby:
Gotdamn bra, how long did it take you to get over that shyt...if you ever did

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gotdamn bra, how long did it take you to get over that shyt...if you ever did

It still bothers me to this day. Even though I found out when she was 5 months and people say "at least you found out early" but those are the people who've never had children and don't know what it feels like.

She's gonna be 4 June 5 (was born right before father's day) I always wonder what she looks like now and how's she's doing and all that

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I would be offended because that means he doesn't trust me and I haven't given any reason for him not to. It would cause issues.

I would get the test and then when it comes back as his it would cause even more issues. If you don't trust me and think so little of me that I would not only cheat, but cheat and get pregnant. Not only cheat and get pregnant but then try to pass it off as your child. The type of person it takes to do that, if you think I'm capable of that, why are we together?

Y'all are the same ones not letting you girls or wives go on a trip with their friends or family without you. Us being rightfully offended makes us "emotional" yet you guys insecurities are allowed to run rampant. Better get it done behind my back.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
i bet men are lining up to marry u u sound so pleasant. :mjlol:

And withholding p*ssy is gonna get u deeply resented or cheated on. Some of yall women man, unbelievable. Acting like there aint easy p*ssy everywhere, acting like u can discipline a grown man :scust:

Unless u were married as a virgin, aint no reason to trust u in this day and age. no one knows how many men you cheated on in the past. Alot of folk out there raising a kid that aint theres, all a girl has to do is mess with a dude of the same race and there's always deniability. hoes acting like this is kuwait

The problem is social and regular media making women in to some Empowering juggernaut. These women are on some crazy shyt nowadays. The fact that the US trying to be a Matriarch society doesn't help. Some women are big ass kids. You can't give them too much leeway because they don't know how to handle themselves. :manny:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Wow!

And damn, I missed this one.

Trust is a belief, not a fact. Just because someone believes somethin', doesn't make it true.

I get that a trustworthy women would feel insulted, but the man would only be seekin' the same certainty that the woman already has. If you know for certain the child is his, why not give him that same certainty?

What was it, 2%? Low, but that's 2 out of every 100 men that trusted their wife/woman that shouldn't have. If one of those 2 were your brother, what would you say to him? What would you say to his wife/woman?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The problem is social and regular media making women in to some Empowering juggernaut. These women are on some crazy shyt nowadays. The fact that the US trying to be a Matriarch society doesn't help. Some women are big ass kids. You can't give them too much leeway because they don't know how to handle themselves. :manny:

Which is why marriage is dropping.