Young Guru on the Combat Jack Show - 3 Hours!

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm a loyal listener but I swear Combat needs to start showing love to other coast MCs, movers & shakers, etc and not half ass them. Enjoy the podcast but show some love to the south, Midwest and westcoast

His interview with Ras Kass might be the best one he did

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm a loyal listener but I swear Combat needs to start showing love to other coast MCs, movers & shakers, etc and not half ass them. Enjoy the podcast but show some love to the south, Midwest and westcoast
Perhaps he doesn't know their history and doesn't know them personally (or anyone who is cool with them) I guess? Or their paths might've not crossed?
They've got to be able to lend their time for an interview, which means that they've got to frequent New York. In order for that to happen he has schedule their interview and on.
I don't think a dude like E40 is in NY too often or worse someone like Kilo G.

He's had southern emcees there btw, Scarface, J. Cole, Big Boi, Gunplay, Boosie, Jeezy, Ross, Bun B as far as I can remember :manny:.
There's still a No Limit artist missing..

We can't forget the fact that the guest should not be completely unknown to shows fanbase, when a semi-known rapper like Little Shawn goes through his shyt all his references are known to the most of us.