Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
R.45a61414a1c388fefe7cf88914e415d7

:wow:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Best male babyface - Jey Uso. Surpassed everyone's expectations and feels like a bonafide main eventer. He needs to win his first singles title in 2024
Best female babyface - Becky Lynch. Had great matches all year long and helped shine a bigger spotlight on Tiffany Stratton, Zoey Stark and Lyra Valkyria
Best male heel - Prison Dom. Looked more comfortable in his character and really improved his in ring work. Rey must be so proud out of kayfabe.
Best female heel - Rhea Ripley. Everything about her just screams final boss.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
WWE: Seth Rollins (HM: Gunther)

I chose Seth due to him being the world champion and workhorse throughout the year, but in terms of match quality, Gunther would be the one.

NXT: Carmelo Hayes (HM: Trick Williams)

Melo is the MVP and Trick is the Most Improved this year. Tricks improvements have been great to see, plus he’s shown that he can get over by himself without Carmelo Hayes. Melo was the champ this year and putting on great matches consistently. I think next year will be his time to be on the Mainroster full time, and he will get over.

AEW: Orange Cassidy (HM: Swerve & Christian)

Orange had a great run with the midcard belt, and was a consistent needle mover at the opening spot of the show. Swerve has taken the HM spot this year for me because of his story with hangman and match quality. MJF was snubbed due to him barley defending the belt and his storyline feeling like a midcard story, not one for a world champ. Christian has rejuvenated his career, and is one of the bright spots on a dimming AEW roster

Indy’s: Speedball Mike Bailey (HM: Bryan Keith)

Chose Mike Bailey for match quality and number of matches he’s done in the indies . Same with Bryan, both have been amazing this year.

Overall: Seth