1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf or any expert, what have you heard on something called banana gun or banana gun router? sometimes when doing research i click a transaction and it says banana gun router like this one: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

wasn't sure if thats something like uniswap or some fukkery was going on with those transactions. guessing its like a trading bot of some sort.

no “expert” but I mentioned it a while back…it’s a sniper bot…same lane as unibot…tried to get in when it hit the market @ $0.65 but it ran up too fast…usage rate is high…comparable/arguably better than unibot…you can check the stats on dune…they were the ones who promised they would never launch a token and then they did and the launch got completely fukked up…but they did a relaunch and it’s been smooth sailing since

speaking of fruit…another coin I’m watching is pear swap…after omniabot tho I’m antsy about jumping into some of these utility coins too early…if no one’s using them, the features don’t mean shyt

but back to banana gun…it’s a legit project…they had a ton of users established before developing a token…imo it’s a buy and hold…when the real bull hits, it’s possible a low cap coin like this can cross a billion…it’s a direct competitor to unibot which almost hit $200M a few months back when the market was ass…I think this and unibot will both be $1B mcap projects when we get that massive run in a year or two

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels good to sell and see the market dump after:banderas:

I was waking up all through the night checking coingecko. Almost fomo'ed some trades but fell back.

There was a chart days ago saying that if LINK hit 14.50 that it should go straight to 21.00. It hit that and I was mad that I didn't set a buy order as it immediately went above 15 but BTC sent it right back down. I would've put 2k in and got stopped out for a 7% loss.

Now the challenge is to buy before the next pump while being patient enough to not take an L. I need BTC to move first.

I kept seeing $BANANA tweets but dismissed them as some new meme. Could've been in early but it's only a 30 mcap. Added to the watch list

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something that I sometimes forget to do when looking at new memes is to check the initial temperature of the TG chat if it’s available…nothing funnier than seeing a room full of folks whose first language is clearly not english do their best impression of the whole “bro dude moonboi” vibe…usually a HUGE red flag for me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn, dodged a bullet because AVAX down 15% today :whew:

It's crazy because the edibles and beers I had last night put me to sleep early so I wound up awake at 3:30am. I grabbed my phone and had a Twitter notification showing a chart with Bitcoin falling out of the parabola. Saw another tweet confirming the same thing so I sold expecting a dump.

Nothing worse than hitting on a trade but riding it into a dump.

and back up nearly that 15% today. game is crazy. fools on twitter be like oh we're so back and whatever cringe catchphrase they have to then start panicking on a dip the next day only to see the market bounce back the day after or so. not sure if you traded off the dip but good to see the momentum swinging back up on it and in market overall.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard some “FUD” that the team behind GROK is the PEPE2.0 team…the implication was that makes it a “scam”…only thing is I wouldn’t consider that FUD at all cuz they were a very capable team with connections to kucoin…gonna be sick if this gets listed on there…should’ve held onto that moonbag a little longer :dead:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and back up nearly that 15% today. game is crazy. fools on twitter be like oh we're so back and whatever cringe catchphrase they have to then start panicking on a dip the next day only to see the market bounce back the day after or so. not sure if you traded off the dip but good to see the momentum swinging back up on it and in market overall.

I want to minimize stress when trading so exiting in profit is the goal. Had I not exited before the dip I would've been angry and my confidence would've been messed up. This was the first trade I've taken in a few years so I needed a clean win and 80% in a week is a great start.

For trades I'm only going to hold a coin if I get a 2x. I'll take out my initial and let the rest run into the bull market. AVAX came up about $1 short of 2x.

Not mad that it's back up. I know AVAX usually moves after SOL. Back in 2020 I was late on SOL so I pivoted to it around $10 and took it to $100. Figured it would repeat that cycle which is why I took the trade in the first place.

What makes me mad is seeing a great chart but Coinbase not having the coin. I wanted to jump in LDO but it's not there. I don't want to use Mexc through SafePal for trading as it takes too long and I can't set stop losses.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I want to minimize stress when trading so exiting in profit is the goal. Had I not exited before the dip I would've been angry and my confidence would've been messed up. This was the first trade I've taken in a few years so I needed a clean win and 80% in a week is a great start.

For trades I'm only going to hold a coin if I get a 2x. I'll take out my initial and let the rest run into the bull market. AVAX came up about $1 short of 2x.

Not mad that it's back up. I know AVAX usually moves after SOL. Back in 2020 I was late on SOL so I pivoted to it around $10 and took it to $100. Figured it would repeat that cycle which is why I took the trade in the first place.

What makes me mad is seeing a great chart but Coinbase not having the coin. I wanted to jump in LDO but it's not there. I don't want to use Mexc through SafePal for trading as it takes too long and I can't set stop losses.

i feel you on that minimizing stress part. i been a bit more successful on my forex trading lately so i know the feeling of not having too much stress when trading cuz it could get overwhelming. any profit is good cuz those wins can stack up. keep at it and keep looking for good entries cuz a 2x is better than major risk that may not hit at all.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you on that minimizing stress part. i been a bit more successful on my forex trading lately so i know the feeling of not having too much stress when trading cuz it could get overwhelming. any profit is good cuz those wins can stack up. keep at it and keep looking for good entries cuz a 2x is better than major risk that may not hit at all.

I've had 50% trades I didn't sell and watched them tank only to exit at 15% profit. Then I started revenge trading trying to make those gains back and got stopped out at a 7% loss.

I'm not at a point where I can remove emotions so I'm getting my money so I can maintain my sanity.