1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not too sure on that. what would wrapped be used for? i guess regular btc works. i have xverse for btc and the regular one works fine on there.

I just wanna find a way to put btc on my wallet thats all the wrapped btc is the same as the regular just wrapped in eth. The old legacy btc not sold on uniswap

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Wait so what’s the deal? it isn’t too late to hop into $SEAT ?
If you invested when you posted this or waited for a dip today you would be happy right now.

This is not financial advice

Edit: in my opinion - no. This is special. The grassroots have made it what it is. It’s a hair trigger away from mooning

Again- shout out the og seater. Your bag is probably filthy right now

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
If you invested when you posted this or waited for a dip today you would be happy right now.

This is not financial advice

Edit: in my opinion - no. This is special. The grassroots have made it what it is. It’s a hair trigger away from mooning

Again- shout out the og seater. Your bag is probably filthy right now
What platform cuz this definitely isn’t on Coinbase

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
What platform cuz this definitely isn’t on Coinbase
You need a "hot" wallet, Phantom in this case, and since it's a Solana-based altcoin, you can buy it on Jupiter swap

Fund you phantom wallet with solana, connect it to Jupiter swap, and trade solana for $SEAT

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
You need a "hot" wallet, Phantom in this case, and since it's a Solana-based altcoin, you can buy it on Jupiter swap

Fund you phantom wallet with solana, connect it to Jupiter swap, and trade solana for $SEAT
Thank you!
And we think this one is going to move?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Y'all please get $SEAT the dev is making moves and if you look at the chart it's hitting new ATH everyday, i've made $8k since Tuesday off it so far only took my initials out got in at $200k mc it's now at $5,3 but hit as high as $6,5m earlier before someone jeeted out, raydium supply is also dipping and once it's out this thing will really rip the dev also has a bunch of stuff lined up aswell. It's more of a long term play but will 1000% hit atleast $500m up to a few billion minimum due to all of the stuff the dev has lined up and has done so far.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Y'all please get $SEAT the dev is making moves and if you look at the chart it's hitting new ATH everyday, i've made $8k since Tuesday off it so far only took my initials out got in at $200k mc it's now at $5,3 but hit as high as $6,5m earlier before someone jeeted out, raydium supply is also dipping and once it's out this thing will really rip the dev also has a bunch of stuff lined up aswell. It's more of a long term play but will 1000% hit atleast $500m up to a few billion minimum due to all of the stuff the dev has lined up and has done so far.
So how much y’all throw into this thing? A few stacks? Clearly we’ve missed the first big wave, but if this is a possibility….?

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
So how much y’all throw into this thing? A few stacks? Clearly we’ve missed the first big wave, but if this is a possibility….?
It only costs me $700 at the time I own 2 million SEAT the coin dipped to 4,5 due to jeets but the community eat up dips quickly but I would say try to own atleast 250k SEAT or put atleast $5k in now to have very good returns during the next few months.