[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acclaimed had the best segment of the night. Billy's been very good in his role.

I never watched Swerve in WWE or NXT or whatever, and when he came in I thought he was just another NXT guy at first. As this feud has gone on though, I think he could be one of their top guys. He gets timing and presentation more than most of the roster and seems very good in the ring.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Acclaimed had the best segment of the night. Billy's been very good in his role.

I never watched Swerve in WWE or NXT or whatever, and when he came in I thought he was just another NXT guy at first. As this feud has gone on though, I think he could be one of their top guys. He gets timing and presentation more than most of the roster and seems very good in the ring.
He has a chance to be a really great heel if they don't fukk it up.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This.

The shows have been fantastic, there obviously was an effort to have the women have more screen time that makes sense (save for Britt and Saraya).

We also had a hoss battle and significant Wardlow win, FTR got something to do, Page/Mox is heating up.

But the dirtsheet overshadowing needs to stop. I don't even keep up with the nonsense, and it still brings a sense of dread over the whole state of affairs.
Yea they need to get it together, seems like all of these situations could have easily been avoided. It always seems like the talent is overreacting. They need a talent relations guy and if they have one then they need to fire them and get a new one

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yea they need to get it together, seems like all of these situations could have easily been avoided. It always seems like the talent is overreacting. They need a talent relations guy and if they have one then they need to fire them and get a new one
And stop employing 30+ year old children