10 million+ killed Belgian genocide of Congo

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
they had help from other black captives
and according to some sources, the number may be closer to 20million

Of course, that's the sad secret a lot of people don't realize. We always thinking its whites dominating us, in sad reality it's us dominating us :snoop: Without the c00ns, a lot of this would have never gone down the way it did.

HIGHLY DOUBT????
seem eager to pass some blame to the victims of this holocaust.

So it would have been possible for Germans to identify all the Jews without help from Jews themselves akhi? :mjpls:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Of course, that's the sad secret a lot of people don't realize. We always thinking its whites dominating us, in sad reality it's us dominating us :snoop: Without the c00ns, a lot of this would have never gone down the way it did.
that's false

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
that nation is beast if it gets its stuff together we wouldnt talk about STEM and Asians are dominating when Congo produces damn near everything from hard minerals to arable land it lacks human capital and you dudes in the US stop with that Africans look down on us BS Africans have the most welcoming personality

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im personally going to tell anyone who's slightly intellectual about this event in history. Evil lives in the dark, gotta put a bright spotlight on it
I wish there. Was something more I could do than dap you for this thread.

I never felt this way about some shyt on here before.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

So it would have been possible for Germans to identify all the Jews without help from Jews themselves akhi? :mjpls:

:cape: for CACs brehs :mjcry:

We iz our worst enemy :mjcry:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Africans weak and backwards...they get what they get sadly...they woulda done worse to them selves...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im pretty sure the Western world, America at least, considers this genocide. The only problem is many evil's of Colonialism is written off as the "ends justifies the means"....kind of the way America views Manifest Destiny (aka the systematic and deliberate Native American genocide) Anyone who was forced to read the Heart of Darkness should been up on this.

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
Africans weak and backwards...they get what they get sadly...they woulda done worse to them selves...

Oh really? :leon:

When it was Arabs fukking shyt up, they got rightfully demonized and nobody was justifying it or putting the blame on Africans, I mean nobody. But when its CACs and their violent nature that touched the WHOLE GLOBE, we'll always get this justifying, victim-blaming bullshyt :camby:

Ya'll ain't slick :camby:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Oh really? :leon:

When it was Arabs fukking shyt up, they got rightfully demonized and nobody was justifying it or putting the blame on Africans, I mean nobody. But when its CACs and their violent nature that touched the WHOLE GLOBE, we'll always get this justifying, victim-blaming bullshyt :camby:

Ya'll ain't slick :camby:
You tryna distract frm the fact that Africans really aint shyt...ththey violent and sold their own brothers into slavery...they backwards as fukk still killing twins and albinos...walk around half naked...trust me nobody bt coli militants and sympathetic cacs care bout this junk...the thread is a waste of time

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
You tryna distract frm the fact that Africans really aint shyt...ththey violent and sold their own brothers into slavery...they backwards as fukk still killing twins and albinos...walk around half naked...trust me nobody bt coli militants and sympathetic cacs care bout this junk...the thread is a waste of time

This is one of the biggest genocides and tragedies of human history, why wouldn't people care about it :why:

This post is just junk breh. You're trying to justify the murder and extermination of millions of people and blaming it on the victim. I sure hope you don't mind when "weaker" groups get enslaved or killed off :sas2: