Reppin
Texas
tumblr_lzhvxyamA11qbj2hso1_400.gif
:mjlol:as fukked up as this is yall cant deny that this aint funny

:whoa:and chris benoit is a fukkin coward for the shyt he did

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I remember I was all :mjcry: because I heard of the carbon monoxide rumor. Then as more info got in it was :whoo::mindblown:. Like that idea didn't even enter my mind because how can anyone kill their own kid.

I hear his other son wants to be a wrestler, but I think he's just going to have to settle with free passes to house shows. He looks too much like Chris :demonic:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Is just leave thought of this all alone, my dude.
If not for rohtv on directv coming on.
I would have never watched wrasslin ever again.

If no Austin Aries has the strap the second time the second week of the show after one of the best wrassli shows ever the week before. I never watch wrasslin again.
So, I just do not think about it.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
I think I might've alluded to this story on here before but I remember it all as if it was yesterday. I was 10 years old and I remember tuning into Raw after seeing and believing that Mr. Mcmahon got blew the fukk up in that limo.:mjlol: It was about an hour before the show started and my grandmother got a call from a close friend of her's who was an avid wrestling fan. She asked to speak to me and told me she heard that a wrestler by the name of Benoit had just been found dead. Like I said this was the week after Mcmahon had supposedly "died" and so I assumed she was mixing up Benoit with Mcmahon. I chalked it up to her being old so I didn't pay it any mind. Fast forward to when Raw starts and the first thing that pops up on the screen is "Chris Benoit 1967-2007" and I remember having the :dwillhuh: face. I just watched the rest of the tribute show in pure confusion not fully understanding the situation but having a weird feeling that till this day I can't really explain. After it was revealed that Benoit was the one who did it, I remember damn near every major news outlet reporting on it and being in shock that Wrestling was getting this much attention as I had never seen anything like it. I remember watching all of these wrestlers coming on these shows and giving their account on how much of a family man Benoit was and how good of a person he was. Seeing all of this was so surreal to me and even 10 years later feels weird. Chris Benoit was probably my favorite wrestler when he died and being so young at that time, I couldn't comprehend how fukked up the crime really was. But since so much time has passed, and I've grown up, it's a shame that this tragedy happened and two innocent people had to die because nobody knew this dude needed serious mental help. This is by far one of Pro Wrestling's darkest and most tragic moments but it's good that more precaution has been taken to protect wrestlers so that nothing like this ever happens again.

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
10 years went by real fast.
I kept thinking about Eddie Guerrero who passed away by like 1.5 years that day because i had a feeling that Chris (including other wrestlers) were going through a lot as they were best friends.

I stopped watching wrestling HEAVILY because of that

the Scandals in the wrestling business are straight up demonic yet we allow our kids to watch it like's nothing.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
I remember I was all :mjcry: because I heard of the carbon monoxide rumor. Then as more info got in it was :whoo::mindblown:. Like that idea didn't even enter my mind because how can anyone kill their own kid.

I hear his other son wants to be a wrestler, but I think he's just going to have to settle with free passes to house shows. He looks too much like Chris :demonic:

Gah damn. Splitting image.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I reckon he could pass for Ham Porter from the Sandlots film

ScreenShot2013-06-12at8.01.40AM_crop_north.png

before and after fat club:hubie:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Wow i remember this like it was yesterday.

I remember that monday night raw thread going from :dwayne: to :vinceshock: to :flairwow:

I was in Florida on vacation - no computer - I had been at the beach all day. I didn't hear about the death before hand as soon as the graphic came on it was like a gut punch. Then Vince said that Nancy and Daniel had died too, so that was like two more gut punches. Then, the next morning we find out that Chris did it and that was like a knockout punch. :wow:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I wasn't watching wrestling at the time (didn't become a fan until my friends hooked me onto it a year later) but I remember reading the article that night about Benoit dying. I also remember vaguely seeing news networks discuss the situation and it was my first time getting exposed to the WWE. Of course, when I was a kid, I couldn't understand the severity of the crime, but I remember that being a hot topic for a while.

Knowing what I know now, it's really sad how all this happened. I especially feel bad for the people that knew Benoit personally, like Edge. Him speaking about Benoit was :wow: to the max, because you could tell he loved and admired Benoit and thought he was one of the few people who could help him whenever he was going through something. Of course, as someone else said, when Regal came in and started talking about Benoit, something was weird. It was like he knew something the whole world didn't and he wasn't going to say anything that would arouse suspicion. With all the great stories I heard about Benoit, it made me realize that these people genuinely never saw this coming.

I wonder how things would have turned out if all Benoit did was commit suicide. The company would probably distance themselves from his name but eventually come back around and honor him. Or if someone realized what was going on in Benoit's head and got him some mental help before he did what he did.