10 years....RIP Nancy & Daniel Benoit

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah it was surreal. Doctors even said his brain acted as if he was some 80+year old with Alzheimer's or some shyt like that

10 years already man damn :francis:
had got home from class and hopped on my computer and seen the news, called my friend and turned to the news like wtf
we was watching raw and on the phone then the reports of that killed his fam and killed himself started flying was out here like weebay
lmao we was trying to make sense what was going on all while raw was still doing the tribute and all the conspiracy theories

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

I still think this is the best Benoit story ever. London, Kendrick, Jamie Noble, Bob Holly, and Benoit all go to a Bob Evans restaurant.

Although Benoit confronting Kendrick in the shower about working out is :whoa:

Imagine enjoying a nice, hot shower and getting your mind off of things for awhile and then this psycho motherfukker opens up the shower curtain like "Did you work out today? :birdman:"

Qman11687

Pro
Daps
I remember back then I was real heavy on 411 Mania and I tried to go on there to see if there were any last minute developments on the "Who killed Vince? storyline". I knew It was supposed to be Linda so I tuned in to see how it was gonna play out/come across on TV. Went to 411 mania and it wouldn't come up for anything LOL. Didn't think anything about it until RAW comes on and the first thing that pops up is RIP Chris Benoit and Vince standing in the empty arena. After I processed what was happening the first thought came to my mind was "That's why I couldn't get on 411 Mania!!" It was the traffic from everyone finding out about Benoit. Then when the news started coming out it was even more crazy and I always felt Regal was trying to choose his words carefully in his tribute, come to find out the wrestlers knew what happened while the tribute was going on.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
she was about to sullivan benoit

more than a few people have gone on record to say she wasnt a saint

she took sullivans homes and gave it to the next man, and was bout to do the same to benoit

she didnt deserve to be killed but she dont deserve our pity either

id kill the woman who did that to me.

the boy deserved more

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

she took sullivans homes and gave it to the next man, and was bout to do the same to benoit

the boy deserved more

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The biggest tragedy in wrestling ever. So many ripple effect came from this. First hearing that one of my top 5 wrestlers ever had died was tough, but learning that it was a murder-suicide was something totally different.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
fukk nancy

the boy deserved more
salute gold diggin unloyal bytches breh
#nancywasabully :troll:

:snoop: