2010 was an aberration and TT won't sign free agents: Official 2016 GB Packers Offseason Thread

Will TT do anything but draft?

• Yes, he'll sign a FA or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will just draft and sign UDFAs

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • He will retire and Elliot Wolf becomes GM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Of course he did; look at that garbage contract.

1yr 2.75 million :scust: at that muhfukka's agent

TT is the definition of a thrift store shopper. Bargain basement ass muhfukka. How we supposed to win if we're not paying for great players. I can't even deal with this BS this offseason. I've totally tuned out everything to the North.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TT is like a tea party republican. Muhfukka always worried about the debt ceiling and we're not even in a crisis. We stay having the most money going into the offseason.

At least this Rodgers experiment at tight end is over.

:pacspit: for not resigning James Jones and making him earn his roster spot in the offseason. He should've been the WR barometer. You can't outperform JJ, you don't make this team. fukk handing out spots to these rookies.

2 years removed from losing the NFC championship game due to a collapse in our defense, and we haven't retooled the defense :bryan:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Of course he did; look at that garbage contract.

1yr 2.75 million :scust: at that muhfukka's agent

TT is the definition of a thrift store shopper. Bargain basement ass muhfukka. How we supposed to win if we're not paying for great players. I can't even deal with this BS this offseason. I've totally tuned out everything to the North.

Don't even have an ILB who can cover :mjcry:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
scust...are we depending on w/e his name is to get healthy, or are we moving Clay back to OLB this season?

This rent a cop shyt that TT is on is ridiculous.

they want to have play OLB more, but its obvious he's much more dynamic... DPOY potential worthy if he's at ILB :francis:

Want to play him outside? fine, find a guy who can run! Barrington and Ryan ain't running after TEs and RBs :smh:

Oh and as far as Cook, he's faster than Finley... might be one of the fastest TEs in the league and he'll get open but :francis:

sQN56gE.gif

austinshove.0.gif

811343216.gif

wtframs.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Smart move by Cook. 1 year deal with Rodgers and he'll be able to cash in. Just hope he stays healthy
Won't matter if he can't catch. He doesn't play focused on a consistent basis, then you see him yelling at his QB and shyt in the above gif. I thought I saw Nagler say on twitter that that shove happened after Cook DROPPED a TD pass. I'd like to see him try and get like that with #12. shyt would get real interesting.

This signing could go either way. Hopefully it ends up on the good side, cause he's potentially exactly what we need: someone that can make an impact at the TE position. Keep some of the attention away from Nelson, Cobb & Montgomery. Those guys being single covered = another ARod MVP year.

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
Don't mind it. :ehh:It's a nice, little "show me" deal. He's not without his issues, but he should be our best TE by a mile. Hopefully, Cook kills it, gets paid; TT gets his comp pick. Plus, it'll probably keep TT from drafting a TE early in a shytty draft for them.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Don't know a lot about our guy but it seems like he's probably one of the more productive pass rushers from the middle. We really need that especially since we all saw how much that helped with Raji providing pressure during our Superbowl season

Not gonna hate since last year turned out alright and didn't know much about Randall :manny:

Jack would have been nice but definitely a luxury pick we can't afford with our holes and needing to make the best of A-Rod's years

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Don't know a lot about our guy but it seems like he's probably one of the more productive pass rushers from the middle. We really need that especially since we all saw how much that helped with Raji providing pressure during our Superbowl season

Not gonna hate since last year turned out alright and didn't know much about Randall :manny:

Jack would have been nice but definitely a luxury pick we can't afford with our holes and needing to make the best of A-Rod's years

McGinn had an article about Clark yesterday:

NT Kenny Clark makes sense for Packers at 27

Basically he replaces Raji. They'll prolly draft another DL

But we desperately need a LB who can run and cover

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

McGinn had an article about Clark yesterday:

NT Kenny Clark makes sense for Packers at 27

Basically he replaces Raji. They'll prolly draft another DL

But we desperately need a LB who can run and cover

I'm going to be a negative nancy all off season, I'm sorry.

So essentially, we're back to square 1? I WANT A GOD DAMN STARTING LINEBACKER. A real one. Not some hybrid DE that is out of position. Not some hybrid safety that is out of position. I want a 4 down linebacker.