dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
KYgv8FW.png

This is something Josh Hawley will exploit. His rhetoric polishes what Trump began.

Imo most of the future energy behind Trump will move towards Josh Hawley/Tucker Carlson turned politicians who merge together Tucker's right wing anti-capitalist gimmick and Hawley's desire for a theocracy.

Bernie's rhetoric will throw help throw sand into the gears of this. Hawley must be stopped.

this why more and more i believe our system is fundamentally broken and won't ever correct. the two party system broadly sweeps people into buckets they wouldn't otherwise conform to if we had a parliamentary system. the politics of social identities and economic identities aren't always compatible, but when you're stuck with two parties, you can see people on both sides forced into camps that are only half addressing, or not addressing at all, their needs.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
liz...bernie bros get mad because she's not as left, centrists get mad because they don't want to see her more left ideas succeed, but her being such a wonk, she proposes stuff that can work. that said. we need a two term president to really see someone move the needle, liz is already on the cusp of being too old for that. bernie definitely is, especially given the 0-60 plans he campaigns on. and like i said, biden, the most i expect from him is to repeal a few trump policies...so he's not needed for 8 years in any capacity, but yea, he's too old also.

really is sad that the younger candidates were/are :trash: and/or have some big gaps that contribute to them not being viable. who we have leading aren't good candidates for the long term strategy, i keep saying i'm not a believer in the dems being able to hold together their coalition with so much of it based on ID politics
Liz and Bernie would both be Executive Order Presidents who can't get anything major passed through Congress. Knowing the current landscape, those Executive Orders would probably be challenged and delayed in courts.

I really do believe Biden's public option would get through Congress. Medicare 4 All? Not a chance in hell. It might pass the House at best. It dies in a Democratic controlled Senate.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
This is terrifying :damn:

The GOP of course isn't going to acknowledge what Reaganism has brought but interestingly enough, they don't invoke Reagan as much anymore!!

But the GOP still has no policies. Even if Hawley or those on the right talking this populist game all the time, their donors just want tax cuts and judges!

If the GOP is the party that falls back from neoliberalism.... man, we're so screwed :snoop:
:merchant: Tom Cotton

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
BREAKING: A federal judge has just rejected an attempt to restore 98,000 people to Georgia's voter rolls following a recent purge of more than 300,000 voters, shutting down a challenge brought by a group tied to Stacey Abrams.

The 309,000 purged voters' registrations were canceled because they had moved away or had not participated in elections, although 22,000 of them were reinstated because they contacted election officials during a certain time period.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Federal judge rejects attempt to restore 98,000 purged Georgia voters
The 309,000 purged voters' registrations were canceled because they had moved away or had not participated in elections, although 22,000 of them were reinstated because they contacted election officials during a certain time period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this why more and more i believe our system is fundamentally broken and won't ever correct. the two party system broadly sweeps people into buckets they wouldn't otherwise conform to if we had a parliamentary system. the politics of social identities and economic identities aren't always compatible, but when you're stuck with two parties, you can see people on both sides forced into camps that are only half addressing, or not addressing at all, their needs.
we need either: Parliament or Ranked-choice voting

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@BlackBrainChild any Yang Gang Gear sighted one SC?

The fact that "centrist" Hillary got more votes is completely ignored these days in order to push the need for an extreme left candidate.:heh:
She lost the electoral college. That’s all that matters. Who can turn out voters to win the EC?