Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"But but but Bernie has no PLANS!" :sadcam:

Bernie Just Dropped His Immigration Plan: Abolish ICE and Make DACA Recipients Legal

Sen. Bernie Sanders released his immigration plan Thursday, promising to enact a progressive wish list of policies, such as abolishing ICE, pausing deportations, and pushing a pathway to citizenship, much of it through executive action.

The Vermont senator pledged that if elected, he would use the unilateral powers of the presidency to accomplish several things immediately. Those include granting legal status to the 1.8 million immigrants eligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, ending family detention and childhood separation policies at the border, allowing asylum seekers to remain in the United States while their claims are processed, and halting construction of the border wall.
"But Congress won't work with him!" :sadcam:

Doesn't matter, bytch. Republicans wanted the executive branch to have more power? Now Bernie's going to use it. :mjlit:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The Warren/Bernie supporters starting to crack and see Biden is the only realistic option that can beat Trump

:blessed:

It’s okay, we still accepting apps to join The Biden Boyz.

:pachaha:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'll be more honest than most people in the thread and admit, if the primary was today I'm not completely sure who I'd vote for.

Personally I think I like Warren the most but I worry she'd lose to Trump due to sexism.

Bernie is my second choice, but he has health issues and his supporters are hella annoying. Plus his "downplay racism to appeal to Trump voters" approach rubs me the wrong way.

But I won't lie, there's a nagging part of me that thinks I should vote Biden if only because he (based on polls) seems to be least likely to lose against Trump.
Just come home man. President Biden welcomes all those who don't want to be disappointed and sad come election night.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Who is playing semantics? I didn't read Warren's medium post as a formal health care plan. Most of the interesting bits were in the funding mechanism's. So when I say to you what bill are you talking about I mean what plan/proposal are you talking about because as far as I can tell the "plans" are the same it's just the funding is more explicitly stated on Warren's side. Maybe I missed a meatier proposal from Warren on the substance of the policy itself but I didn't get any of that from the thing she released last week.

Stop with the HL veteran shyt. Dude trying to gate the discussion on here to be on some echo chamber shyt where newer folks can't participate? I'm not even new I've been on this board since day one and was posting in high learning back on the hamster. fukk out of here.
I didn’t read a single word of this shyt because it has nothing to do with me and I don’t care for your posts. Just assume I have you blocked along a lot of other regulars in here.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Why yall always talking bout the south? I think it was @FAH1223 who posted this before but we don't even need the South. We need key Trump/Obama states like Wisconsin,Penn,Michigan,etc. Yall love talking bout the South like black turnout is going to make a difference in those places.
i've been saying this. the republicans will continue to win the southern states in the general election. so the democratic primaries down there don't matter. people in this thread keep bringing up the southern primaries because they're desperate to escape a Bernie nomination.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
i've been saying this. the republicans will continue to win the southern states in the general election. so the democratic primaries down there don't matter. people in this thread keep bringing up the southern primaries because they're desperate to escape a Bernie nomination.
They matter in the sense of organizing Democrats down there to fight in local elections and to force republicans to spend money playing defense. Obama won NC. And Georgia and Florida are always a good bet to make republicans spend a lot of money campaigning in. Don’t surrender the map.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t read a single word of this shyt because it has nothing to do with me and I don’t care for your posts. Just assume I have you blocked.

You could of not read the post and blocked me and not said anything and I wouldn't of known regardless. You needed to get that petty 13 year old hormonal teen reaction out though. Congrats I guess. You showed me I feel bad now.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They matter. And the primaries matter to a lot of black voters in the South as well as it represents their only real chance to have their voices heard/votes count for something in that cycle.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why yall always talking bout the south? I think it was @FAH1223 who posted this before but we don't even need the South. We need key Trump/Obama states like Wisconsin,Penn,Michigan,etc. Yall love talking bout the South like black turnout is going to make a difference in those places.

People are talking primaries though? Cause Biden will have the south locked up...

If you win WI, MI, and PA and remember, Trump only won those 3 by a combined 77,000... its game over.

Trump's path is as narrow as it was in 2016.

The Dem path to 270 is much more flexible than people realize.