Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Biden exhibits symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.

you can have an MI and still live a comfortable life if you take care of yourself. It’s all down hill when your brain goes.

When Biden goes into black communities and does events he’s showing them love and talking about plans that’ll benefit them. When warren does the same thing she’s pandering.:dwillhuh: You dudes are hypocrites man

you have no idea what Parkinson and dementia symptoms even are. :mjlol:You literally just made up a lie.

the problem with Warren fans is that y’all show ur hand too much.

Biden messes up on some words or forget something. Yall in here posting tweets from obscure journalists Located in the third biggest city of Wyoming to back up ur point.:russ:

Warren misspeaks and we’re quiet. Warren tells lies and we’re quiet, unless she books a tv special to defend her lies. :lolbron:

There’s no reason to go at her fully until she’s a legitimate threat. We may need to throw her bone like Biden did when he secured all her votes for her “flagship” initiative like the Consumer Financial Bureau again. :stopitslime: As if Obama made some calls to get an obscure program done that no one knows about.:mjlol:(good program nonetheless)

The race will start once Warren actually shows she’s legit. She hasn’t yet. She rode Obama/Biden coat tails into the office, Biden knows that. She’s never won a tough political race in her life.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't that a lie Biden made up?

warren stated Obama got her the votes. Biden said he did.

articles state he wasn’t involved in the bill. He wasn’t. Didn’t contribute to it at all.

But that’s not what he said, he stated he got votes for the bill. Which he did in the senate, where it counts. The senator majority leader Harry Reid confirmed this was true.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what black events did she go to outside of clark Atlanta?

Biden’s been speaking in black churches since the 80’s. He literally has spoken at black events at a 50-1 ratio of warren :stopitslime:

50 to 1. And u have the audacity to even compare him to a self described Native American who didn’t visit a reserve until she ran for office :hhh:

there you go resorting to ad hominem attacks when you have no substance to your arguments. That’s all you do in here attack warren :mjlol: And create disingenuous arguments whenever a plan of her drops. I can’t even take you seriously when you post in here. You’re probably the most biased poster and never willing to listen to anybody else’s side. @King Kreole challenges your posts and your comebacks are always insults. Breh the candidate you support called corn pop a bad dude:mjpls: kind of sounds like trump saying bad hombres
you have no idea what Parkinson and dementia symptoms even are. :mjlol:You literally just made up a lie.

the problem with Warren fans is that y’all show ur hand too much.

Biden messes up on some words or forget something. Yall in here posting tweets from obscure journalists Located in the third biggest city of Wyoming to back up ur point.:russ:

Warren misspeaks and we’re quiet. Warren tells lies and we’re quiet, unless she books a tv special to defend her lies. :lolbron:

There’s no reason to go at her fully until she’s a legitimate threat. We may need to throw her bone like Biden did when he secured all her votes for her “flagship” initiative like the Consumer Financial Bureau again. :stopitslime: As if Obama made some calls to get an obscure program done that no one knows about.:mjlol:(good program nonetheless)

The race will start once Warren actually shows she’s legit. She hasn’t yet. She rode Obama/Biden coat tails into the office, Biden knows that. She’s never won a tough political race in her life.

I made up a lie:francis: I’m in the medical field buddy. I deal with geriatrics all day.

None of the other Warren stans in here post tweets about obscure journalists but Nap. Posters in here like @storyteller and @A.R.$ always bring facts to the table. You and the other Biden boyz except @Atlrocafella go at other candidates and brag about Bidens lead in every poll that drops.:snoop:

Lol at she not being a threat when she’s always in the top 3. Theirs daily attacks on her from either the moderates or cats like Kyle kulinski, Krystal ball or Michael brooks. Y’all act like she’s a horrible candidate like a Pete booty-judge, Beto or kloubachar.

Behind Bernie she has the biggest grassroots organization and always pulls the biggest crowds.
And speaking of coattails Mr 94 crime bill was on his last leg before Obama swooped in a saved his political career. Yo, my man is like 0-3 in presidential runs and he’s about to take another L to the progressive candidates. :umad:
She already destroyed him when she wasn’t even a senator.:laff: Give it up joe....Go home and be a family man.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Biden exhibits symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.

you can have an MI and still live a comfortable life if you take care of yourself. It’s all down hill when your brain goes.

When Biden goes into black communities and does events he’s showing them love and talking about plans that’ll benefit them. When warren does the same thing she’s pandering.:dwillhuh: You dudes are hypocrites man

shyt u made up = Biden & Dementia

FACT = Bernie havin a fukkin heart a year before the election

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there you go resorting to ad hominem attacks when you have no substance to your arguments. That’s all you do in here attack warren :mjlol: And create disingenuous arguments whenever a plan of her drops. I can’t even take you seriously when you post in here. You’re probably the most biased poster and never willing to listen to anybody else’s side. @King Kreole challenges your posts and your comebacks are always insults. Breh the candidate you support called corn pop a bad dude:mjpls: kind of sounds like trump saying bad hombres

I made up a lie:francis: I’m in the medical field buddy. I deal with geriatrics all day.

None of the other Warren stans in here post tweets about obscure journalists but Nap. Posters in here like @storyteller and @A.R.$ always bring facts to the table. You and the other Biden boyz except @Atlrocafella go at other candidates and brag about Bidens lead in every poll that drops.:snoop:

Lol at she not being a threat when she’s always in the top 3. Theirs daily attacks on her from either the moderates or cats like Kyle kulinski, Krystal ball or Michael brooks. Y’all act like she’s a horrible candidate like a Pete booty-judge, Beto or kloubachar.

Behind Bernie she has the biggest grassroots organization and always pulls the biggest crowds.
And speaking of coattails Mr 94 crime bill was on his last leg before Obama swooped in a saved his political career. Yo, my man is like 0-3 in presidential runs and he’s about to take another L to the progressive candidates. :umad:
She already destroyed him when she wasn’t even a senator.:laff: Give it up joe....Go home and be a family man.

I absolutely go at her bc of her plans. Bc you as a Warren Stan have no idea what her plans will be two months from now. She portrays herself as being righteous on topics until she needs to change her position bc the polls disagree with her positions. And she does this every 3-4 weeks. I believe ppl that say they’re going to do something and don’t change their messaging to eventually just try to get it Done, “right or wrong”. I don’t believe Warren will do that bc I don’t trust her.

I’m not biased against warren. Nap posted her reparations speech and I support it. @A.R.$ talked about what cfb and I completely support the program and get why he likes her if that’s what matters to him.

I support M4all and rent control submitted by Bernie. However, I will not act dumb and agree that m4all doesn’t have hidden contingencies in the bill the house just presented. Bc in its current format, it severely effects black poor urban and rural ppl.

Black ppl can’t afford to build wheelchair ramps, they can’t afford to move to High quality senior citizen facilities, they can’t afford air conditioners in some places in the M4all bill, NONE OF THAT IS COVERED. Just bc I’m more progressive on those topics doesn’t mean I’m trying to start a fight. I’m just informing ppl who loudly support somewhat “progressive” initiatives that disproportionately don’t help black ppl of the true facts. When she says everything is covered in m4all it’s a bold faced lie

This is why I push Stacy Abrams, bc she know who these ppl are and knows how dems and Republicans game the system to not help black ppl and poor white ppl.

Biden has the only plan helping everyone on their health costs via public option. Not just the statically poor(that we have to agree with repubs on), but also the working poor, and the college educated poor. Gross Income no longer reflects how much net income you have after bills.

I guarantee I’ve supported Warren Way more in this thread than u have Biden yet I’m the biased one. :dwillhuh:

Biden’s gotten daily attacks since July stop crying about Warren getting attacked. It’s politics 101, u thought she was going to say outlandish shyt and lies under the radar into the Oval Office :gucci:

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And all you woke ppl Championing M4all thinking The current medicare system is ran by the government is comedy. :mjlol:

Medicare operations are administered by private companies in charge of certain regions. It literally takes 2 minutes to google. Medicare in its current format is a public/private partnership.

that’s why when Bernie and Warren fans argue about how it’s paid for and ran by the government, I smh :what:

Your views are supported by reading progressive articles and doing 0 research yourselves. What you’re arguing about is so wrong i stopped even reading it. “Echo chamber” intellectuals. :unimpressed:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black leaders blast Dem war on super PACs

The Collective PAC argued the left's strident anti-super PAC stance would harm candidates of color who don't have big fundraising networks.

By MAGGIE SEVERNS

04/03/2019 05:04 AM EDT

Top black donors and operatives are calling on fellow Democrats to abandon their push against super PACs, arguing that one of Democrats’ most popular 2020 talking points will ultimately cut off much-needed resources for candidates of color.

In a letter obtained by POLITICO, The Collective PAC — which helps elect black candidates to office — asked major liberal groups like Indivisible and Democracy for America to stop calling for Democratic presidential contenders to distance themselves from single-candidate super PACs. Such groups play an important role in electing candidates of color, they argued, especially in primaries, when the Democratic establishment has often overlooked black contenders and left it to outside donors to bolster their campaigns.

But new candidates can need help from outside groups and wealthy supporters in order to break into a campaign, prominent black fundraisers argue. Among those pushing the argument is Steve Phillips, a Democratic donor who launched an effort in 2008 that ultimately spent more than $10 million bolstering Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign. Last December, Phillips announced he would raise money for a super PAC supporting Sen. Cory Booker in 2020.

Support grass roots campaigns as being the best thing for blacks brehs. :stopitslime:

Read white progressive writers as 100% truthful brehs :hhh:

Y’all nikkas goofy as fukk.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Collective PAC | Fighting for Equal Representation

ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE
The Collective PAC is working to fix the challenge of African American underrepresentation in elected seats of power throughout our nation. To reach political equity – a place where African American elected officials represent the community’s population statistically – the U.S. would need:

CollectivePAC_AboutGraphic.jpg

The promise of our democracy is that our government would be for the people and of the people. But according to “Who Represents.Us,” a project of the Women’s Donor Network, 90% of elected officials in the United States are white, 95% of elected prosecutors are white and 96% and 82% of Republican and Democratic candidates for political office are white. Therefore, The Collective PAC is focused on increasing the number of African Americans in public office at all levels, to ensure our nation upholds its ideals and promises of a truly representative democracy.

Come put your money where your mouth is.

You’ll get information about what helps black ppl only. Not progressive policies from the viewpoint of white ppl

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And all you woke ppl Championing M4all thinking The current medicare system is ran by the government is comedy. :mjlol:

Medicare operations are administered by private companies in charge of certain regions. It literally takes 2 minutes to google. Medicare in its current format is a public/private partnership.

that’s why when Bernie and Warren fans argue about how it’s paid for and ran by the government, I smh :what:

Your views are supported by reading progressive articles and doing 0 research yourselves. What you’re arguing about is so wrong i stopped even reading it. “Echo chamber” intellectuals. :unimpressed:
You are right in it current form Medicare is a public/private partnership, but that’s the problem. My mom was forced to go on Medicare last year, because her job has less than 20 employees. She have Medicare Advantage and it is a fukking mess. Medicare contracts a private company to provide the benefit, and it is crazy inconvenient. She pay her bill quarterly which makes it around $330. Since she is still working and not on social security yet she can’t have it deducted from her SS check. So it is just another bill she struggles to pay for. I had to give her half of the money last month because she didn’t have enough to fully pay for the bill. This is one of the reasons I support getting rid of private insurance altogether so we won’t have problems like this. But I’m realistic enough to understand it is not going happen overnight. I believe both Warren and Bernie knows this and will get the best deal possible. I actually don’t have a major problem with Biden’s healthcare proposal in a vacuum. I just don’t trust him to to pass the version he is proposing. Especially since he loves to compromise. Also I think we can’t just be happy with a public option. Once a public option is passed I want a president that knows that this is just a bridge until we can fully pass a single payer bill.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You are right in it current form Medicare is a public/private partnership, but that’s the problem. My mom was forced to go on Medicare last year, because her job has less than 20 employees. She have Medicare Advantage and it is a fukking mess. Medicare contracts a private company to provide the benefit, and it is crazy inconvenient. She her bill quarterly which makes it around $330. Since she is still working and not on social security yet she can’t have it deducted from her SS check. So it is just another bill she struggles to pay for. I had to give her half of the money last month because she didn’t have enough to fully pay for the bill. This is one of the reasons I support getting rid of private insurance altogether so we won’t have problems like this. But I’m realistic enough to understand it is not going happen overnight. I believe both Warren and Bernie knows this and will get the best deal possible. I actually don’t have a major problem with Biden’s healthcare proposal in a vacuum. I just don’t trust him to to pass the version he is proposing. Especially since he loves to compromise. Also I think we can’t just be happy with a public option. Once a public option is passed a want a president that knows that this is just a bridge until we can fully pass a single payer bill.
Medicare advantage is not perfect. But it covers way more than Medicare, bc they have to compete. It’s not even close Do Medicare Advantage Plans Have Extra Benefits?

if your mom goes to just medicare and only has one option. If something isn’t covered u have no other options. U can’t do shyt and it’ll still cost her the same that she’s paying now. Universal healthcare in other nations cover primary care and Medicare does as well. But in other nations of the drug costs a lot they simply don’t get it or pay for it. That’s why thousands of kids with cystic fibrosis died early bc the drug costs so much It took the cystic fibrosis community years to win this lifesaving drug. It can’t be taken away | Isabelle Jani-Friend

it’s a math equation in universal healthcare. If not enough ppl don’t have the disease they don’t pay for. WHICH IS TERRIFYING FOR BLACK PEOPLE. We will be at the bottom of the totem pole in a decade. The hierarchy will be white diseases, Mexican diseases then black ones. If 5% of black ppl have a condition, that shyt is not getting paid for and you have no recourse.

I Don’t understand why ppl don’t think Biden is the bridge to M4all. I get u think he’ll compromise, but that’s why he has secondary initiatives for that process. I fully believe his core plan of having a public option will get through.