2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: KEEP EXPANDING THE KINGDOM

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Figure they’ll address it somewhat in the draft. I’d like to bring back Ingram though
:ehh:with Bradberry or Gilmore, I feel like that would be an upgrade over Charvarius :hubie:of course you can't replicate Tyrann but Reid should be good in his role and Deon Bush replacing Sorenson will go overlooked by some but should pay off dividends

Edit: Forgot they hosted Arden Key (49ers) on Friday...so they might see what's up with him

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

:ehh:some perspective on how Veach is carefully using cap space to fill the WR room..interesting

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

plus Veach has been making calls to trade our 1st round picks

Yo if we get DK ITS GAME OVER!!!

we wanted to pay Tyreek 22 million and I’m sure that’s what DK wants since he’s on his last year of his rookie contract

DK, MVS, Juju, Kelce Jesus Christ

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They better leave the stadium right where it is

:unimpressed:
yeah this shyt is silly. I saw on the news a minute ago talking about they should move it to the legends because Arrowhead is out in the "middle of nowhere". :aicmon: Arrowhead is perfect where it is. KC has too many people that say shyt because some other city somewhere does shyt their way.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah this shyt is silly. I saw on the news a minute ago talking about they should move it to the legends because Arrowhead is out in the "middle of nowhere". :aicmon: Arrowhead is perfect where it is. KC has too many people that say shyt because some other city somewhere does shyt their way.

dia wall and that chick on channel 5

:noah:

but yeah, just do some renovations, and build up around the stadiums…but Lucas already came out and said nope on that, so we’ll see how that stands

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the experts and locals both seem real high on both picks :ehh: both had higher grades than their DP. Maybe move up in the second and cop a receiver :lupe: