2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: KEEP EXPANDING THE KINGDOM

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Know it's super early but looking at our defense we may be a vet (or two) from having an improved squad

Front Four got karlaftis as a starter...still would be great if they could get Ingram to come back. Maybe a solid DT too.

Middle of the field, got Willie G and Nick Bolton and with the new draft pick Leo Chenal might make it a strength this year

With the back 4, we lost both Charvarius and Tyrann..both really good players....but picked up Justin Reid and some real good pieces in the draft (Trent, Bryan, Josh Williams) so there's room for growth. I know most people think the Dline is the question mark and I definitely get that but the DB room is a question mark because it could be GREAT but it's really unknown.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Know it's super early but looking at our defense we may be a vet (or two) from having an improved squad

Front Four got karlaftis as a starter...still would be great if they could get Ingram to come back. Maybe a solid DT too.

Middle of the field, got Willie G and Nick Bolton and with the new draft pick Leo Chenal might make it a strength this year

With the back 4, we lost both Charvarius and Tyrann..both really good players....but picked up Justin Reid and some real good pieces in the draft (Trent, Bryan, Josh Williams) so there's room for growth. I know most people think the Dline is the question mark and I definitely get that but the DB room is a question mark because it could be GREAT but it's really unknown.

Everything that was a question mark in the Bengals game (D-line, secondary, situational coaching/football, WR room, RB room, RT) are still question marks in my book, just based on most of the replacements being complete unknowns, but with much higher upside and cheaper.

I’m very high on everything going on rn tho. Team is already setting up for the long haul, but it’s looking like this yr could still be a real nice bounce back, if even some of these new pieces work out.

Team went from relatively balanced on both sides SB yr, to completely reliant on the offense, to completely reliant on the 3 Amigos by the end. It looks like there’s enough youth and talent spread around to be able to win in many different ways.

And we know the gawd petty ass is looking for all the smoke :banderas: this is probably (hopefully) the best narrative yr he’ll have for MVP for a long time

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Everything that was a question mark in the Bengals game (D-line, secondary, situational coaching/football, WR room, RB room, RT) are still question marks in my book, just based on most of the replacements being complete unknowns, but with much higher upside and cheaper.

I’m very high on everything going on rn tho. Team is already setting up for the long haul, but it’s looking like this yr could still be a real nice bounce back, if even some of these new pieces work out.

Team went from relatively balanced on both sides SB yr, to completely reliant on the offense, to completely reliant on the 3 Amigos by the end. It looks like there’s enough youth and talent spread around to be able to win in many different ways.

And we know the gawd petty ass is looking for all the smoke :banderas: this is probably (hopefully) the best narrative yr he’ll have for MVP for a long time

Bengals? :dwillhuh:lol other than that I agree with everything