2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: KEEP EXPANDING THE KINGDOM

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Wish they would take the backup qb position serious and quit giving Henne free paychecks.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just think he’s ass tbh. I thought Matt moore was a legit backup.
I can’t fault you :mjlol: , definitely not the best backup, but no point in rocking the boat there when he hasn’t done anything to lose the job the way I see it. That continuity has to count for something. Plus Moore hasn’t gotten a flyer since, so it’s not like we’re missing him. Henne will age out soon enough anyway:yeshrug: probably his last yr

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's essentially what he's saying. "I might not be the best but have you seen what the other teams got? I wouldn't want to be a team without a starting LT. Hope they choose wisely." :mjlol:

I can’t say he’s wrong, but goddamn that’s a weird flex :russ: he’s close enough to the top that he should wanna be considered the top, but hey as long as the gawd ain’t getting blindsided, get those coins G

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I can’t say he’s wrong, but goddamn that’s a weird flex :russ: he’s close enough to the top that he should wanna be considered the top, but hey as long as the gawd ain’t getting blindsided, get those coins G
yep, we're not too far removed from the playoff two years ago when Fish and Schwartz went down....scary times :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Clown ass nikka:russ:
:mjlol: :dead: it's a wild thing when someone knows they have the leverage...I'm just hoping this clears up in the next two weeks and isn't a repeat of Tyreek situation (I know it's different because of the franchise tag, but you get my drift)