2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: KEEP EXPANDING THE KINGDOM

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reek is moving like a mark. Pat and them haven’t talked down on you at all. But I guess he’s soaking up the spotlight now cause no one will give a fukk about them during the season.

Yea I think it’s a combo of him clickbaiting for the podcast, and tryna pump up the Phins while he can.

Tbf bro just shouted all of em out at a camp in Joplin and said he was gonna retire a Chief (maybe/likely a one-day contract but still)

I can’t access any of the tools so I just posted the link

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL. 4 years being in a conference titles games is a long time in NFL terms. Superbowl windows closing quick is for teams like that Matt Ryan team that blew that lead against the patriots. that's a window closing quick.

Just point and laugh breh. 3rd in SB odds rn after a game short of a 3rd straight SB (at home again) but the window is closed :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:francis:was eager to see dude get his opportunity...that injury bug got a hold of him:mjcry:

They got a deep WR room, so this'll free others to get their shot as the WR 5/6
Yeah it doesn’t worry me. I remember them showing him on crutches after foot surgery so made sense to hold him out for the year. The team is deep at WR so they should be straight.